Difference between refrencing and plagiarism in hnd assignments

Watch
Alihaider7777d
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi there, i am currently doing HND computing and systems development in an edexel affiliated institution in pakistan. We have just got our first assignment and that is UNIT-1 business skills for e-commerce. What i need to ask is that i have been told to do concrete refrencing at the end of my assignment on the data and information i might acquire from internet or books. But on the other hand i have been told to avoid plagiarism in my assignment. Now i am confused and dont really have a breif idea about how to draw the line between plagiarism and referencing. Does the basic definitions and points also include in plagiarism?. Moreover what is the best way of doing referencing in an HND assignment. I have also been told by someone that i shouldnt b writing general and random information posted on internet. Can someone here help me with this issue?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (675)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads