The Student Room Group

Would you consider 5'7.5 short for a guy??

Poll

Do you think 5'7.5 is short for a guy?

I'm 5'7.5 guy and just wondering if you think that's short for a guy?

I think it is, although if so what's the minimum height that starts being considered in the average range for a bloke?

I purposefully buy thicker trainers these days in any case :cool:, not quite reached the insecurity levels yet for shoe lifts. :eek:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
That reputation bar... Wow. Thank you for posting this. I now know how the sixth red gem looks like.

I assume this is a troll thread, based purely on that reputation bar.

But to answer your question: it depends on the person, their height, and on the average height for that country. For the UK, I think that is below average.
(edited 7 years ago)
yes, I'm 5'9.5 and i feel I'm short
5'10 is the average of the European man.
Just get lifts.
Anything below 5'9 is short.
Get some creepers like harry hill
I'd say it's short for a girl

Spoiler

Yes, because I'm 5'6 and I'm a girl. That's like only one inch, taller then me. I like guys taller then me preferably.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Get some stilts or heels whichever you prefer. :colonhash:

Youre taller than me and I'm about average height among my friends so I don't think your height is below average.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Michiyo
That reputation bar... Wow. Thank you for posting this. I now know how the sixth red gem looks like.

Thanks, took me a long time to accumulate in my trolololololol days (I went to therapy and I'm a reformed TSR user now), currently -818.

Feel free to help me clear it off if you wish. :biggrin: Probably will take me about 5 years in any case.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Sharpshooter
Feel free to help me clear it off if you wish. :biggrin: Probably will take me about 5 years in any case.

Not with the current rep system, a few good posts or circle jerks and you will be into the greens in no time.
Reply 11
ooooops!! im a female and I meant to put average not short.
You're a veritable midget.
Didn't you say you were 6ft 9"? :holmes:
I knew that was too good to be true.
Original post by Willy Pete
Not with the current rep system, a few good posts or circle jerks and you will be into the greens in no time.

Ironically... +1 :biggrin:

Lol girls are midgets.
I'm 5ft 7 and consider myself to be quite short, but I have seen many guys shorter than I am. I think that there is a broader height range for men than women. I would say average was around 5ft 9-10, but it varies considerably between races.
You are a hobbit, bad luck tiny.
It must be really hard for you to be called a mythical creature.
So that wasn't your snapchat?

I thought we were friends?! :cry:
I am 5 foot 9 and I am female therefore i think its short. I think that is short for a guy, i think 5'9 is short for a guy tbh.

Quick Reply

Latest