Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    You Like men to be muscular right . But would u go out with a guy who looked like one of the teenage mutant ninja turtles ?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    No, that is horrible!

ReputationRep:
    Muscles are a turn-off. I don't like to think that my man would be significantly stronger than me. Toned is good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    You Like men to be muscular right . But would u go out with a guy who looked like one of the teenage mutant ninja turtles ?
    he is so on steroids please tell me hes on steriods that is not natural

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHavePMS)
    Muscles are a turn-off. I don't like to think that my man would be significantly stronger than me. Toned is good.
    Toned means muscles....however I imagine what you are trying to say is that you would like a man that has defined muscles but not excessive.

ReputationRep:
    Eep how scary! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramaya)
    Eep how scary! :eek:
    there are much more scarier pictures on that website . THese guys are definitely on steroids and probably working since they hit puberty . The site is the "Muscle and Fitness" magazine website in case anyone wants it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    No, that is horrible!
    Very horrible :eek:

ReputationRep:
    urgh that's sick. i like guys with a bit of definition, not flipping growths!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Toned means muscles....however I imagine what you are trying to say is that you would like a man that has defined muscles but not excessive.
    Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHavePMS)
    like this ?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    like this ?
    For a barf-fest. Sure.

ReputationRep:
    if you keep looking at his head and neck, it sorta looks like hes a puny dude (the neck becomes the entire shoulder) with this extra body put on beneath him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    if you keep looking at his head and neck, it sorta looks like hes a puny dude (the neck becomes the entire shoulder) with this extra body put on beneath him

he was fed mega-mass and steroids since he was a kid probably

ReputationRep:
    Whats with that incredibly plasticy looking skin?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    like this ?
    see that's a lot better but stil a bit too chunky. the arms are toooo big

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramaya)
    Whats with that incredibly plasticy looking skin?? :confused:
    i think they rub themselves with oil before they show off their body . This Pic is from the Mr. Olympia Contest ( supposedly for good looking muscular guys :rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    Those guys are gross... I mean, it might be fun to date them for about ten minutes so they can pick you up like you're a rag doll and swing you around or something but I'd never actually consider going out with a guy like that. Not that one of them would want me either, because I consider mind to be more important than matter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Those guys are gross... I mean, it might be fun to date them for about ten minutes so they can pick you up like you're a rag doll and swing you around or something but I'd never actually consider going out with a guy like that. Not that one of them would want me either, because I consider mind to be more important than matter
    Another politician for the ranks!

ReputationRep:
    dont like big muscles! how many times? :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 16, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.