Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    man i feel sorry for these guys , sure they dont look "too" out of place at the gym but what would you think if u saw him having a cup at starbucks .
    I was reading FHM (my best friend is a boy, you see ) and it had an article about Jay Cutler (or something like that), the number 2 bodybuilder in the world, and he said he gets made fun of all the time.. I wouldn't dare, he could crush me with a fingertip!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    I was reading FHM (my best friend is a boy, you see ) and it had an article about Jay Cutler (or something like that), the number 2 bodybuilder in the world, and he said he gets made fun of all the time.. I wouldn't dare, he could crush me with a fingertip!
    :eek: http://www.jaycutler.com/ me neither!

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing wrong with a weedy build and nothing but the gentle tan from those late nights spent staring at a CRT...not that it'd describe me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    get into a GMC truck and try to ram into him , i doubt it would stop these guys though , cant they like pull firetrucks and aeroplanes ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    :eek: http://www.jaycutler.com/ me neither!
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

When did you get back!!!!!!??????

Welcome back btw

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)

Welcome back btw

G
    3 hours, 52 mins and 10 second ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LifeWired)
    There's nothing wrong with a weedy build and nothing but the gentle tan from those late nights spent staring at a CRT...not that it'd describe me.
    lol!..no, but sounds like ur describin me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)

Welcome back btw

G
    last night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by austinmetro)
    lol!..no, but sounds like ur describin me

A revolution awaits for people such as ourselves :rolleyes:
    Though that probably doesn't entail superhero qualities Matrix style

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    last night
    Cool....as take that once sang..back for good?? (i can't believe i actually know that!!!! :eek:)..or just passing through?

G

ReputationRep:
    A revolution awaits for people such as ourselves :rolleyes:
    Though that probably doesn't entail superhero qualities Matrix style
    yeah!..rite on.

Im not proper weedy, jst a little lanky. oo..i got a photo, only 1 ont my comp cos my scanner broke

but who really wants muscles(as weve seen fromt replys to this thread) wen u can have computer geeky ppl who know useless stuff bout registries and other useless stuff

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    yeah!..rite on.

Im not proper weedy, jst a little lanky. oo..i got a photo, only 1 ont my comp cos my scanner broke

but who really wants muscles(as weve seen fromt replys to this thread) wen u can have computer geeky ppl who know useless stuff bout registries and other useless stuff

Registry editing is not useless! I am very proud of my Win2000 style classic logon screen in XP and my numerous service cut downs to boost system startup time :rolleyes:

A picture of me can be found at...
    LifeWired Plays the Guitar!

Yes, that is my dad in the back cowering at the sound of me playing such classics as...Yellow Submarine.

ReputationRep:
    Registry editing is not useless! I am very proud of my Win2000 style classic logon screen in XP and my numerous service cut downs to boost system startup time :rolleyes:

A picture of me can be found at...
    LifeWired Plays the Guitar!

Yes, that is my dad in the back cowering at the sound of me playing such classics as...Yellow Submarine.

im jst gettin into linux2, i got rh9 ont another drive, jst tryin to figure out wat its all about

i got a a few probs, dunno if u cud help

Im sure t girls wont mind, they all seem to have left

ReputationRep:
    im jst gettin into linux2, i got rh9 ont another drive, jst tryin to figure out wat its all about
    what is rh9??... and is linux still the free program that it originally was?

ReputationRep:

i got a a few probs, dunno if u cud help

Im sure t girls wont mind, they all seem to have left
    Sure though mods might have a go that it's not in topic/in computing forum..
    I've only had some experience with Fedora Core 1 and 2 though since that's developed from RH maybe I can, has been a while though.

Girls seem to have completely left now that the geeks have triumphed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KerChing)
    what is rh9??... and is linux still the free program that it originally was?
    RH9 is RedHat Linux version 9, which is the latest 'free' version RedHat released till they switched to the more community based Fedora Linux program. Yes, it is free. Though if a company called SCO (TheSCOGroup/Caldera) get their way it may not be such a bright future (they won't win anyway!)

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying hard to think of blokes with fit bodies so I can post pics but i tend to be drawn in by attitude or talent rather than looks so my supplies are low! (also I can't find my Razorlight CD, which disresses me)

ReputationRep:
    RH9 is RedHat Linux version 9, which is the latest 'free' version RedHat released till they switched to the more community based Fedora Linux program. Yes, it is free. Though if a company called SCO (TheSCOGroup/Caldera) get their way it may not be such a bright future (they won't win anyway!)
    thats good then , cheerz 4 the explanation

ReputationRep:
    This title made me think of a new song by The Prodigy.

Then it made me realise I've never actually posted a picture of myself, though this could be the wrong thread for it! (you decide I suppose)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    This title made me think of a new song by The Prodigy.

Then it made me realise I've never actually posted a picture of myself, though this could be the wrong thread for it! (you decide I suppose)
    Someone should start a thread for ppl to attach images of themselves on? I don't have enough respect in this community to go out on a limb and do that though

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 16, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.