The Student Room Group

Guys - do you generally hang out with girls you don't fancy

Scroll to see replies

I hang out with everyone! Girls.. Boys... From different ethnicities, backgrounds and beliefs. I just love to communicated with everyone.. It just makes me feel alive :h:
It doesn't really bother me whether I fancy them or not. Friends are friends.
Original post by Newbie_noob
I get the impression you like him, why don't you ask him out? Make sure he isn't already in a relationship. If he is single chances are he'll say yes, especially if he is shy. But if you want a serious relationship then I guess you should move on because, I reckon if he really liked you he would've made a move on you by now. How old are you two anyway?

ya I guess I like him :wink:. As far as ik he isn't in a relationship (at least he's never mentioned any). 16 and 17 :smile:
Original post by Steljoy
I hang out with everyone! Girls.. Boys... From different ethnicities, backgrounds and beliefs. I just love to communicated with everyone.. It just makes me feel alive :h:

aww that's so nice :smile:
Jesus, obviously.
Original post by Anonymous
ya I guess I like him :wink:. As far as ik he isn't in a relationship (at least he's never mentioned any). 16 and 17 :smile:

your both kinda young then, in that case i wouldn't be surprised if he is shy. Only you can tell, follow your gut feeling, if you feel a connection with him then you make a move, if not then just leave it-otherwise you'll risk messing up a good friendship. good luck! :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
aww that's so nice :smile:

Thank you :h:
Original post by Newbie_noob
your both kinda young then, in that case i wouldn't be surprised if he is shy. Only you can tell, follow your gut feeling, if you feel a connection with him then you make a move, if not then just leave it-otherwise you'll risk messing up a good friendship. good luck! :smile:

Thanks! will keep an eye out for any signs :wink:
Lol no. There's just no point if I don't find them attractive.
I generally don't hang out with girls period lol.
Original post by Nulliverse
I generally don't hang out with girls period lol.

and what's the reason? just curious...
Reply 31
Not generally no

He'll only hang out with a girl hes not attracted to if they sort of get along and she asks him to hang out with her. Most guys would do it out of politeness.
Yes, if I'm friends with them of course I will hang around them.

If your looking for signs he likes you look for signs of him flirting.

Holding eye contact, teasing you or
Maybe even a complement.
They're easier to talk to if I don't find them attractive
No because women are creepy.
Yes it's possible to be friends with a girl I don't wanna ****, bro.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending