The Student Room Group

Questions about evidence

Hello, i have a few questions concerning evidence of residency. I have lived at my current address for over 5 years. I am wondering about amount of evidence i need to provide. Do i need to provide evidence for every single year that i lived at the address? Or can i just provide proof that i lived there last year? Or can i provide one piece of evidence dating to 2012 and another one dating to 2017?

I also have a question about using my exam certificates as evidence. I have received a sheet of paper with my name on it which lists all the exams i have taken and what grades i achieved on them. Would i be able to send this in as evidence or do i need to send in the actual exam certificates?

Finally i have been wondering about how to prove i lived at my current address back in 2012. Would things such as letters from GP or letters about things such as parents evenings count?

Thanks for taking your time to read this.
Original post by PioCh99
Hello, i have a few questions concerning evidence of residency. I have lived at my current address for over 5 years. I am wondering about amount of evidence i need to provide. Do i need to provide evidence for every single year that i lived at the address? Or can i just provide proof that i lived there last year? Or can i provide one piece of evidence dating to 2012 and another one dating to 2017?

I also have a question about using my exam certificates as evidence. I have received a sheet of paper with my name on it which lists all the exams i have taken and what grades i achieved on them. Would i be able to send this in as evidence or do i need to send in the actual exam certificates?

Finally i have been wondering about how to prove i lived at my current address back in 2012. Would things such as letters from GP or letters about things such as parents evenings count?

Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Hi.

If you have received a letter requesting that you provide evidence, you would be required to provide all the evidence you have covering the specified date. If it's residency evidence and you were under 18 for the periods requested, you could send through child benefit/child tax credit letters in your parents' names, but naming you as the child, for all the relevant years.

You would need to send us your original exam certificate for us to accept it as residency evidence. Otherwise if your school/college are happy to write a letter confirming the dates you were in attendance in DD/MM/YYYY format, from the date you stated to your last day, we can accept that.

We wouldn't be able to accept a GP's letter.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending