JustHannahAgain
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, I'm pretty new at Asda (first job) and I have no idea how to take holidays (I just need a couple of days off) or how many I get. The WalmartOne website is just confusing and all the leave seems to be maternity etc. Anyone know what to do?
reim123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
teamleder might help you.
hey what benefit package do you get from asda do they offer additional bonus working on saturdays sundarys morning shifts
JustHannahAgain
Rep:
?
(Original post by reim123)
teamleder might help you.
hey what benefit package do you get from asda do they offer additional bonus working on saturdays sundarys morning shifts
I work saturday sunday monday but all afternoons

I only recently stopped being seasonal does that affect anything?
reim123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
so you stopped or you been told.
manapri
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
My mum works in asda, she just asks her manager i think?
Smurkful
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
There's a holiday form you need to fill in, Asda holidays reset at the end of this month and are worked out based on your contracted hours and any top up you have from working bank holidays etc.

Speak to people team for the form then pass it onto your section leader.
dannisaywhat
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The amount of hours/days leave you get will depend on how many hours you are contracted to. If you have worked more than your contracted hours over a certain period of time, you will accumulate extra holiday hours.

All you need to do is go into your office or ask your manager for a holiday form. Fill it in with as much info as poss and hand it in. Simple!
JustHannahAgain
Rep:
?
so apparently our Asda doesn't even have forms any more (all online fml) but our new section leader is just sorting it out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Smiffywba
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Filled form in online just disappears with no telling if holidays accepted or not?
PB1999
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Where do you put in the holiday request. So confused
Alisondavis1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Just going round in circles trying to book my remaining holidays I don't do online my daughter does this for me but she's away In grease can't we have the old fashioned forms to fill in?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (203)
23.41%
Pop (214)
24.68%
Jazz (33)