Turn on thread page Beta

Superhero thread !!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Shouldn't there be a space before the dash?
    I don't know, I haven't got my powers yet so my grammar remains of high rather than perfect standard

(Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    Ooh, can I be your glamorous assistant? We'd have a field day at my work, with my boss and his misplaced apostrophes. (Or apostrophe's, as he'd probably spell it.)
    Absolutely! Then we could have a field day at my work, because the day cleaners are all stupid and leave notes around saying things like "Order 2 bottel's of Lifeguard for each of the cupboards' as there supplies are getting low" *faints*

ReputationRep:
    Read her description
    Anyway was a misquote by you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    I don't know, I haven't got my powers yet so my grammar remains of high rather than perfect standard
    I could be your sensei. Like in 'Karate Kid' :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Absolutely! Then we could have a field day at my work, because the day cleaners are all stupid and leave notes around saying things like "Order 2 bottel's of Lifeguard for each of the cupboards' as there supplies are getting low" *faints*
    Oooh, I like a challenge. I feel like going round all the memo's (there *can* be one there since it's an abbreviation of memorandum ) on the wall and circling all the errors like you said. Also, we sell Solero's, Magnum's, Mini Milk's and Crisp's apparently. :rolleyes:
    Solero's, Magnum's, Mini Milk's and Crisp's what, I don't know. BTW Kate, why aren't you on MSN?

ReputationRep:
    Oh yay, i have thought which superhero i want to be.

I want to be Shredder.
    Turtles in a half-shell, gunna crush them! Mwhahahahaha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Oh yay, i have thought which superhero i want to be.

I want to be Shredder.
    Turtles in a half-shell, gunna crush them! Mwhahahahaha.
    Yeah. I'm not sure that he counts, with all the evilness and whatnot.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. I'm not sure that he counts, with all the evilness and whatnot.
    He was a good guy at heart. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I'd be pro from charmed,before she died,she had the best power,and she has two sister*LOL*

ReputationRep:
    catwoman's just a bimbo...

ReputationRep:
    I'm made now, what with a glamorous assistant and a sensei I just need a sexy costume! *gets sewing* I'm thinking.. librarian mixed with Catwoman!

(Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    Oooh, I like a challenge. I feel like going round all the memo's (there *can* be one there since it's an abbreviation of memorandum ) on the wall and circling all the errors like you said. Also, we sell Solero's, Magnum's, Mini Milk's and Crisp's apparently.
    Solero's, Magnum's, Mini Milk's and Crisp's what, I don't know. BTW Kate, why aren't you on MSN?
    Those ice creams sure are possessive :eek: I'm not on MSN at the moment because I'm dashing around doing this and that, my mum's away so I'm looking after my two brothers.. I have to tidy up after them and cook for them etc even though they're 12 and 17 :rolleyes: I'll be on after I've done my random jobs and found the missing Razorlight CD!

ReputationRep:
    Zapsta is my superhero - *Swoons*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Zapsta is my superhero - *Swoons*
    Does that mean that we're cool again? (I haven't posted in uni-forums for nearly a week )

ReputationRep:
    Does that mean that we're cool again? (I haven't posted in uni-forums for nearly a week )
    No. I like to keep you on a leash.

Only kidding, I'm once again in love with you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    Got inspired by Lifewired for this one ... If you could be any superhero u wanted to be who would it be and why ?
    How could i forget him...

Captain Planet!

The coolest of the cool! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    No. I like to keep you on a leash.

Only kidding, I'm once again in love with you
    Yay . I can sleep easy again.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.