The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Zapsta
Shouldn't there be a space before the dash?

I don't know, I haven't got my powers yet so my grammar remains of high rather than perfect standard :tongue:

elpollodiablouk
Ooh, can I be your glamorous assistant? We'd have a field day at my work, with my boss and his misplaced apostrophes. (Or apostrophe's, as he'd probably spell it.)

Absolutely! Then we could have a field day at my work, because the day cleaners are all stupid and leave notes around saying things like "Order 2 bottel's of Lifeguard for each of the cupboards' as there supplies are getting low" *faints*
Zapsta
Read her description :smile: :tongue:

Anyway was a misquote by you! :tongue:
Reply 22
F. Poste
I don't know, I haven't got my powers yet so my grammar remains of high rather than perfect standard :tongue:

I could be your sensei. Like in 'Karate Kid' :eek:
Reply 23
F. Poste
Absolutely! Then we could have a field day at my work, because the day cleaners are all stupid and leave notes around saying things like "Order 2 bottel's of Lifeguard for each of the cupboards' as there supplies are getting low" *faints*

Oooh, I like a challenge. I feel like going round all the memo's (there *can* be one there since it's an abbreviation of memorandum :smile:) on the wall and circling all the errors like you said. Also, we sell Solero's, Magnum's, Mini Milk's and Crisp's apparently. :rolleyes:
Solero's, Magnum's, Mini Milk's and Crisp's what, I don't know. BTW Kate, why aren't you on MSN?
Zapsta

Oh yay, i have thought which superhero i want to be.

I want to be Shredder.
Turtles in a half-shell, gunna crush them! Mwhahahahaha. :biggrin:
Reply 25
mc_watson87
Oh yay, i have thought which superhero i want to be.

I want to be Shredder.
Turtles in a half-shell, gunna crush them! Mwhahahahaha. :biggrin:

Yeah. I'm not sure that he counts, with all the evilness and whatnot.
Zapsta
Yeah. I'm not sure that he counts, with all the evilness and whatnot.

He was a good guy at heart. :cool:
Reply 27
I'd be pro from charmed,before she died,she had the best power,and she has two sister*LOL*
Reply 28
catwoman's just a bimbo...
Reply 29
Zapsta

I'm made now, what with a glamorous assistant and a sensei :biggrin: I just need a sexy costume! *gets sewing* I'm thinking.. librarian mixed with Catwoman!

elpollodiablouk
Oooh, I like a challenge. I feel like going round all the memo's (there *can* be one there since it's an abbreviation of memorandum ) on the wall and circling all the errors like you said. Also, we sell Solero's, Magnum's, Mini Milk's and Crisp's apparently.
Solero's, Magnum's, Mini Milk's and Crisp's what, I don't know. BTW Kate, why aren't you on MSN?

Those ice creams sure are possessive :eek: I'm not on MSN at the moment because I'm dashing around doing this and that, my mum's away so I'm looking after my two brothers.. I have to tidy up after them and cook for them etc even though they're 12 and 17 :rolleyes: I'll be on after I've done my random jobs and found the missing Razorlight CD! :smile:
Zapsta is my superhero - *Swoons* :tongue:
Reply 31
waiting2smile
Zapsta is my superhero - *Swoons* :tongue:

Does that mean that we're cool again? (I haven't posted in uni-forums for nearly a week :smile:)
Zapsta
Does that mean that we're cool again? (I haven't posted in uni-forums for nearly a week :smile:)

No. I like to keep you on a leash.

Only kidding, I'm once again in love with you :smile:
infekt
Got inspired by Lifewired for this one ... If you could be any superhero u wanted to be who would it be and why ?

How could i forget him...

Captain Planet! :biggrin:

The coolest of the cool! :cool:
Reply 34
waiting2smile
No. I like to keep you on a leash.

Only kidding, I'm once again in love with you :smile:

Yay :smile:. I can sleep easy again.

Latest

Trending

Trending