Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

is it stupidly late to send off the accomodation form watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    it said the deadline/date the from shud be handed in by was 15ht august, is there no way i can get a place this year or could i still send it off?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aj styles)
    it said the deadline/date the from shud be handed in by was 15ht august, is there no way i can get a place this year or could i still send it off?
    no idea! depends what uni it is? is it your firm/insurance choice? you got genuine reason for leaving it so late?

if i were you, i'd get off UKL right now and either email the uni tonight or at least fone them first thing 2moz!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aj styles)
    Yes its stupidly late but you should send it off anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I sent mine in to Warwick over a week late, but it's my insurance so hopefully it won't matter. Hope it doesn't or I'm propbably going to spend my first year in a card board box behind tescos :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Even if it's late something can be done usually, it's worth sending off in any case/doing it online or faxing if you can. There's nothing to lose right?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.