Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Do you feel insecure?
    sometimes but most ppl do about something

ReputationRep:
    my girlfriend also likes to be spanked and she thinks shes not normal becoz of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    sometimes but most ppl do about something
    You're not abnormal IMO if you like this material.

ReputationRep:
    Spanking and whips are one thing... but I would hardly say they are a million miles away from good old rough sex. I'm sure lots of people have had things get steamy and mind the odd scratch mark or bite mark on their bodies in the shower the next day. I really hope it's not just me here...

ReputationRep:
    You could say the same for all self inflicted or expecting injuries though.
    If the injury is through stupidity then I feel its fine for the NHS to pay

If it is deliberate self-harm, or persuading others to harm you then you should either accept psychological treatment, or if you refuse that then you should have to pay to go privately.

You hear of these people who bribe surgeons to perform unnecessary amputations, as they feel that the limb should not be there. Those people need help, and the NHS should certainly not pick up the pieces if they refuse and take matters into their own hands with a chainsaw (as has happened in the US before)

ReputationRep:
    british*****es.com

check out the movies!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dave134)
    and take matters into their own hands with a chainsaw (as has happened in the US before)
    Link? Just interested.

Sometimes stupidity can be just as bad as self-inflicting injuries.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    I really hope it's not just me here...
    Do you think that many people will admit they do?

ReputationRep:
    Do you think that many people will admit they do?
    To a bit of rough fun... yes I think some people will be as silly as me to admit it?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    To a bit of rough fun... yes I think some people will be as silly as me to admit it?!
    What's rough fun in one's eyes may not be so rough in another's. I'm sure someone else will own up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    sorry, I didn't mean to be horrible. It's just I was thinking about executors (as in people that get the possesions of a dead person)

MB
    i appreciate being corrected! tbh i was tired and not too sure what the hell i was going on about i now know not to write when i should be asleep

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.