The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Anyone accepted with unmet condition?

I've been given a condition of 85% overall. Do you think that they will reject me if I achieve 83% ??
Do you guys know any case of someone getting admitted slightly below the conditions??

Thanks
You should really specify what qualification that is, but okay.

Yes, but kinda. My girlfriend's offer was A*A*A*A (crazy I know), She got A*A*AA and they let her in. The reason her offer was so high though was because she did badly in her interview. But when she got A*A*AA it's not like you are going to deny somebody with those grades, so they let her in.

If you offer was 85% and you got 83% then maybe?? Because it's quite close? Don't risk it though.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Skeptyle
You should really specify what qualification that is, but okay.

Yes, but kinda. My girlfriend's offer was A*A*A*A (crazy I know), She got A*A*AA and they let her in. The reason her offer was so high though was because she did badly in her interview. But when she got A*A*AA it's not like you are going to deny somebody with those grades, so they let her in.

If you offer was 85% and you got 83% then maybe?? Because it's quite close? Don't risk it though.

It is in the Spanish system. 85 is just impossible (literally) right now.. The thing is that we don't have a grade system with letters like A or B, we just have the number, so there isn't a qualitative difference so to speak

The offer is for an MSc course

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending