The Student Room Group

Nottingham Vet Med Applicants

Has anyone received an offer for veterinary medicine this September to study Veterinary Medicine?
I'm still waiting for a decision, despite having been interviewed over 4 months ago.....
Original post by MariaNya
Has anyone received an offer for veterinary medicine this September to study Veterinary Medicine?
I'm still waiting for a decision, despite having been interviewed over 4 months ago.....

Same boat as yourself. I've emailed them and they still haven't replied :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Banana fana

Posted from TSR Mobile

Notts are a bit slow on replying to emails, no doubt because there's still a lot of paperwork to do after so many interviews 😉 I contacted them recently and it took around a week for a response.

Offers have been given out, but I'm sure they haven't finished. Hope you hear from them soon 🙂
Reply 3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, lets hope we hear from them soon!
Reply 4
Original post by seize_the_day
Notts are a bit slow on replying to emails, no doubt because there's still a lot of paperwork to do after so many interviews 😉 I contacted them recently and it took around a week for a response.

Offers have been given out, but I'm sure they haven't finished. Hope you hear from them soon 🙂

Thanks! :smile:
Did any of you get ANY email/reply after the interview? I haven't heard anything, not even a happy Christmas email even though people got one of them - honestly think I'm off their radar.
Did any of you get ANY email/reply after the interview? I haven't heard anything, not even a happy Christmas email even though people got one of them - honestly think I'm off their radar.

The only contact I got off them really was my offer email (which came through a day after the UCAS update), and a couple with info since then. I'm sure somebody on here said that all offers would be out from them by the end of March? In which case, there can't be too long to wait :smile: I do understand the frustration though, I had a similar game with Bristol!
Nope I haven't heard from them either I had an interview in November 9th or something like that, I bet the reason they're taking so much longer than other unis is because they choose to interview between 800-1000 applicants pretty much double what other vet schools did, as annoying as it is I kinda do understand why they are taking so long they have a lot of people to get through 😳 I'm sure if we haven't heard we still have a chance !!
Hiiii could anyone help me, I'm look to do vet med, I I currently do not have any work experience but I am working at it, if I don't have enough I will take a gap year most likely, Grades I think I could potentially get at A2 are A*/A in chemistry, A in maths and Biology A/B, this year for my AS I'm predicted a B in physics, my gcses are 2A*, 4A's, 2B's and a C, what are my chances like? Please be honest? Should I give up now?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending