Turn on thread page Beta

Okay...this is kinda embarrassing... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    Well, she's never really liked him that much and I know this sounds really strange - but she thinks he flirts too much with my dad. She said she's noticed him like touching him a bit more when they are speaking to each other and stuff like that and that she feels it's inappropriate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    Well, she's never really liked him that much and I know this sounds really strange - but she thinks he flirts too much with my dad. She said she's noticed him like touching him a bit more when they are speaking to each other and stuff like that and that she feels it's inappropriate.

Over to serious narb........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Over to serious narb........
    Please don't make a joke of it - it's tearing our relationship apart.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    but that is only my way of being friendly, and I told you, when you walked in on us my hair was caught in his zip
    :eek:

That couldn't have looked good..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    but that is only my way of being friendly, and I told you, when you walked in on us my hair was caught in his zip
    I know, I believed you.

My mum didn't though ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Wwell, this seems to be the topic of the night.

Kieshaxxx and Serious Narb.

Love or Hate?

You Decide!

Can I phone a friend?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.