The Student Room Group

Describe the worst moment of your life

Scroll to see replies

Original post by unillama
hey is it ok if i ask what exactly happen to you, you dont have to say it on here, you can always Pm me

I'm sorry. I've always struggled to talk about it and i'm alone rn so i'd rather not

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NothingButWaleed
It will get better...I promise you it will!

Ok.

Posted from TSR Mobile
oh no thats fine then dw

Original post by mediaya
I'm sorry. I've always struggled to talk about it and i'm alone rn so i'd rather not

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Last night. Awful. I would describe it but I can't remember it, from what I've heard I'm glad I don't remember it
Original post by unillama
oh no thats fine then dw

:h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Experiencing 2 losses.

Spoiler

Can't describe more
Posted from TSR Mobile

Insha'Allah things get better for you , still doing dua dw :h:
Original post by Lychee627
Insha'Allah things get better for you , still doing dua dw :h:

Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
taking drugs and losing a game of ring of fire so that I was off my face completely, blacking out in someones garden, my "friends" bailing and then having the shakes for about 2 days after.

At first it was hilarious but I learned never mix drink and drugs gd - also it was embarrassing.
Its an era, 2008-2010, I was getting bullied horrifically everywhere - got beaten to a pulp at college, racial abuse from neighbours, an uncle who hated me so much he turned my entire family against me, even my so called former 'friends' got tired of me being 'weak' that they set up a fight between me and someone who was bullying me and stood back and watched as she dragged me around by my hair and then tried apologising to me afterwards as I walked away from them bloodied and crying my eyes out. honestly those were the worst years of my life, the closest I've ever been to suicide
First half of secondary school. I was lonely during this period of time and received a lot of bullying so I then turned to online games to be happy.
Being told I had one of three options - a large thoracic mass, leukemia or a rare blood disorder

It was one of the latter

Worst experience of it all - tearing vertebrae due to vomiting whilst having chemo
Reply 71
Original post by MyFightSong
Its an era, 2008-2010, I was getting bullied horrifically everywhere - got beaten to a pulp at college, racial abuse from neighbours, an uncle who hated me so much he turned my entire family against me, even my so called former 'friends' got tired of me being 'weak' that they set up a fight between me and someone who was bullying me and stood back and watched as she dragged me around by my hair and then tried apologising to me afterwards as I walked away from them bloodied and crying my eyes out. honestly those were the worst years of my life, the closest I've ever been to suicide

friends like that deserves to be boiled to death in a vat of acid
Reply 72
when i realised that everyone around me believes in a religion that says i should stoned and burned (islam)
sudden death of sibling
A Levels really. I think I'm about to flunk my exams this week so it ain't looking good.
Can't decide whether it was when i was assaulted or when i experienced a painful loss. Probably the loss because that really tore me up for a long time and the first day was almost unbearable

Posted from TSR Mobile
Probably smashing my wrist & injuring my mouth in an accident when I was about 15. I came off a skateboard at full speed & actually felt the bones snap, followed by the worst pain ever. I hit my chin really hard as well & thought my jaw must be broken. I'd completely cut my mouth open- I wore braces at the time & they'd sliced right into my mouth so there was blood everywhere. I had to have the bones in my wrist reset & my right hand & forearm in plaster for over 3 months. I'm naturally right handed so having to do everything with my left was a bit of a handicap to say the least. The only relief was finding out my jaw wasn't broken- I'd badly bruised the bone & damaged the joint so I was on a liquid/ soft diet for a while afterwards but at this point I was just relieved I didn't need to have my jaw wired shut. Also had to have a load of stitches inside my mouth.
Reply 77
Dead thread atm
:bump:
2008, 2013/14 spring to mind. nuff said
Not exactly the worst moment of my life but over the last week I have been chatting to this immense 9/10 blonde girl on tinder putting serious ground work in, all the signs looked good she seemed into me and then when I ask her out for a drink she says she has got a boyfriend and isn't on here for romantic relationships but that she wants to continue chatting and have me as a friend.

Is this crackpot for real? who the feck goes on Tinder to make friends I wasted many hours of my life trying to get with her and then she pulls that card. Females you really are a different breed at times.

Quick Reply

Latest