Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    we all know the results are coming,and i am so nervous.Just wondering if I missed my first choise uni for a few marks,is that possible for me to ring the tutor and ask him/her to give me another chance?

I really need to get into this uni,as that is the reason why i come to UK.
    i am an overseas,and if i do not get into this uni,i will not be able to get a visa for students again,which means that the 2 years a-level i have done so far in uk is wasted//

could you please help me to sort this out??
    shall i ring??when???helppppppppppp!!!!! !

ReputationRep:
    Got an insurance offer?

ReputationRep:
    yes,but that is where i do not want to go......and also their grades are similar!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by janetjanet)
    yes,but that is where i do not want to go......and also their grades are similar!!
    well i know it's too late to say this, but when you chose your insurance offer you should have picked somewhere you would have been happy going. just in case, if you miss your offer by say a grade or so, ring the uni, they may have made an exception for you already (they have your results right now and are considering who to take out of those who have missed the offer). so for example if you need AAA, and u get AAB, you could still be in with a chance. i'm sure you'l be fine good luck

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I would also advise yo to ring up the uni anyway. They may still let you in.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.