The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Do I need to pay to take part in sports ?

I had been in the school team for swimming and athletics. I still wanna continue sports in university. Do i have to pay any extra charges for it? Can I take part in inter university meets if I am good enough and don't study sports there ? I want to know more information about sports in Loughborough
Original post by Nadia06
I had been in the school team for swimming and athletics. I still wanna continue sports in university. Do i have to pay any extra charges for it? Can I take part in inter university meets if I am good enough and don't study sports there ? I want to know more information about sports in Loughborough

Hi Nadia06

Best place to start looking for info is at www.loughboroughsport.com and also www.lsu.co.uk

You don't have to be doing studying sport to take part in sport here. There are lots of options, so you can choose which level you want to try out at. There'll be more info at freshers about it all including any costs, but have a look at the two sites I've mentioned for info.

Vicky
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Original post by Loughborough University
Hi Nadia06

Best place to start looking for info is at www.loughboroughsport.com and also www.lsu.co.uk

You don't have to be doing studying sport to take part in sport here. There are lots of options, so you can choose which level you want to try out at. There'll be more info at freshers about it all including any costs, but have a look at the two sites I've mentioned for info.

Vicky

Thank you
Original post by Nadia06
Thank you

You're welcome :biggrin:

Vicky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending