The Student Room Group

A2 bio heeelpp

Attachment not found
what exactly do we need to write here(10marks ques) ? can anyone briefly explain this to me or show me a pic of your writing if you're taking A2 bio
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by sayema1
Attachment not found
what exactly do we need to write here(10marks ques) ? can anyone briefly explain this to me or show me a pic of your writing if you're taking A2 bio

Original post by sayema1
Attachment not found

Reupload your attachment, we can't see it.
Sorry, your attachment can't be found
Reply 3
IMG_3907.jpg
Reply 4
Original post by sayema1
IMG_3907.jpg

You should post the first part of the question so we can know what particular experiment this question is about. Anyways, in general for this question you just have to write down what you did for the experiment, and state reason why you did certain things which may seem random to control the variable; e.g. if you used heat to heat a particular liquid, you may had to stir occasionally so that the temperature remained constant in a beaker.
Reply 5
Original post by kkboyk
You should post the first part of the question so we can know what particular experiment this question is about. Anyways, in general for this question you just have to write down what you did for the experiment, and state reason why you did certain things which may seem random to control the variable; e.g. if you used heat to heat a particular liquid, you may had to stir occasionally so that the temperature remained constant in a beaker.

ohh ok bt i need an example for this ques. any experiment from any year will be helpful :biggrin::colondollar:
Reply 6
Original post by sayema1
ohh ok bt i need an example for this ques. any experiment from any year will be helpful :biggrin::colondollar:

An example I would use is the experiment with a potometer, you might have done this in AS?
It is used to measure the rate of transpiration - outline the method and note about things that are important when setting it up - e.g. cutting the stem under water, drying the leaves etc. as these things can affect the measurements you get.
And then comment on variables in the experiment which can affect the rate of transpiration e.g. humidity, temperature, air movement etc. ☺️
Reply 7
Original post by Rose.n
An example I would use is the experiment with a potometer, you might have done this in AS?
It is used to measure the rate of transpiration - outline the method and note about things that are important when setting it up - e.g. cutting the stem under water, drying the leaves etc. as these things can affect the measurements you get.
And then comment on variables in the experiment which can affect the rate of transpiration e.g. humidity, temperature, air movement etc. ☺️

ohh thnks a loot
Reply 8
IMG_3923.jpg
Reply 9
how to plot the x-axis?
Reply 10
Original post by sayema1
how to plot the x-axis?

would it fit if you went up in 0.2?

Quick Reply

Latest