Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Your simplistic arguments against evolution may well fool a moron or someone who knows nothing about evolution. But anyone who has actually studied evolution knows that you are talking crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntiMagicMan)
    Your simplistic arguments against evolution may well fool a moron or someone who knows nothing about evolution. But anyone who has actually studied evolution knows that you are talking crap.
    Il never understand how they think they can get away with such pitiful retorts. Most of the anti-evolution/pro creation arguments,as well as being laughable to start with, are completely blown away by in the areas covered in very early university level biology/sciences.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but where did all the matter that makes up you and me come from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    Why don't you not be a Muslim? Just as valid!

Phft, I don't need to justify myself to the likes of you!
    i'm a Muslim because this is the best and least what i can be in this life.. so many things prove islam true.. so why not?
    if i asked why you don't like even to hear about Islam, it's because i want to know and i want you to rethink about it? do you hate be better just because it's different? i think we are all willing to chang .

beside, what's wrong with me? hunging around screaming in peoples' faces.. don't worry.. I DON'T!!..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feedtheflamingo)
    Yes, but where did all the matter that makes up you and me come from?
    And where did God come from? Its a meaningless question as it cannot be answered fully. To believe a God created all the matter is no more valid a theory than that of all matter having been in existence for all time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by an Siarach)
    And where did God come from? Its a meaningless question as it cannot be answered fully. To believe a God created all the matter is no more valid a theory than that of all matter having been in existence for all time.
    This makes my brain hurt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Weejimmie)
    Why don't i become a muslim? Well, I don't think the first sentence of the koran is true, to begin with. As for the second sentence...
    well, I can prove that Quran is 100% from God. you have asked for scientific eveidences before and i collected some. I remember this very well. Are you ready to discuss them seriously and be convinced if they make a sense to you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    something real is life, stop wasting it with a *****y old book...... thee is no god and the only time you have is here so start using it
    this is not right at all !!..
    The existence of a Creator or Supreme Being is a matter which, until recent centuries, was a matter that was never disputed. The first man on earth- Adam- believed in and had the right concept of the Creator. Even though mankind subsequently slid into idolatry, almost all civilizations and cultures believed in a Supreme Being or Creator.
    But when mankind went astray, their concept of this Supreme being became distorted. They attributed partners or rivals to Him, or they thought of Him in human terms, or they ascribed evil actions and characteristics to Him.
    Modern times brought a new phenomenon – the denial of God’s existence altogether.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmOM3536)
    well, I can prove that Quran is 100% from God.
    Do so.

ReputationRep:
    I have neither the time nor the inclination to involve myself in islam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    Having fun? What's fun got to do with it? I'm a married man. I don't have fun anymore! :rolleyes:
    i know that talking about religion doesn't seem to be fun but it needs to be clarified and taken seriously
    but why are you saying this?
    define "having fun" ?
    being married might not be having fun all the time because it's a responsibility but it's something bigger than fun right?
    you can take your wife to some nice palce ? doesn't it be called FUN

ReputationRep:
    well, I can prove that Quran is 100% from God. you have asked for scientific eveidences before and i collected some. I remember this very well. Are you ready to discuss them seriously and be convinced if they make a sense to you?
    Sorry but thats rubbish, try to convince me

ReputationRep:
    i know that talking about religion doesn't seem to be fun but it needs to be clarified and taken seriously
    I agree with you on this.

ReputationRep:
    oh dear me
    u cant prove it. thats the point of a difference of opinion as far as religion is concerned.

ReputationRep:
    So you can't dispute that there is certainly a case for believing that a God did it. One that you should respect. I can't prove that a God exists, but I believe he does and you shouldn't try to prove that he doesn't in the same way that I am not going to prove that he does.

ReputationRep:
    Go ahead. If you do prove it I will convert the second I read it.

Why dont I become a Muslim? Because I've got a brain you ****ing retard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biggles)
    Why dont I become a Muslim? Because I've got a brain you ****ing retard.
    Actually Biggles, I do believe that is an arse.

ReputationRep:
    This doesn't make any sense, the Chris is a human like us yet he is a prophet and a messenger of God to tell people about oneness of God and about their religion.
    Both Jesus Christ and Mohamed were men like us, and both claimed they had been sent by God. Bit we only have their word (and that of their followers) for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feedtheflamingo)
    So you can't dispute that there is certainly a case for believing that a God did it. One that you should respect. I can't prove that a God exists, but I believe he does and you shouldn't try to prove that he doesn't in the same way that I am not going to prove that he does.
    A God yes,one to whom the only attribute you can ascribe is that of the creator. Not the Christian/Muslim/Jewish God however because none of those deities can exist as they are illogical.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.