The Student Room Group

Rate my guitar playing

Thought I wanna share it here with you guys :smile: :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8l4OnyzR6Y
Great job, fast fingers and you know your frets really well! I'd give it a 10/10

I do Acoustic Fingerstyle Guitar and Piano myself
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Steljoy
Great job, fast fingers and you know your frets really well! I'd give it a 10/10

I do Acoustic Fingerstyle Guitar and Piano myself

Thank you. Would love to hear.
Reply 3
Super.:smile:
Original post by LeadGuitar

Excellent dude, now can you play some stuff by Def Leppard - Bringing On The Heartbreak is one of my favourite songs by them. I want to learn that but I'm not good at learning online, i prefer to be taught face to face or in a group
Reply 5

I'd rate it 1/infinite
Reply 6
Original post by Judge Jules
Excellent dude, now can you play some stuff by Def Leppard - Bringing On The Heartbreak is one of my favourite songs by them. I want to learn that but I'm not good at learning online, i prefer to be taught face to face or in a group

I don't really listen to Def Leppard, but whenever you wanna learn something, you split it up in parts, and learn each part of the song. And if there are parts that are too hard then play them slow many times, and then you can increase the speed.
U no ur scales bruv
Oh my you're really good! Keep it up!
Reply 9
I think you looked better with long hair. Sorry that isn't what you asked :'D
Original post by NoahMal

Oh please. He looks way better with his current hair.
Reply 11
Original post by NoahMal

Haha, thinking about growing it out again. But in what video did you see me with long hair?
Haha, thinking about growing it out again. But in what video did you see me with long hair?

They were imagining you with long hair in their dreams ( sexy dreams )
I think their both telling you they fancy you but more so with longer hair
I don't really listen to Def Leppard, but whenever you wanna learn something, you split it up in parts, and learn each part of the song. And if there are parts that are too hard then play them slow many times, and then you can increase the speed.

Thanks for that tip, I'll try it and practice more
Sometimes i just give up too easily when i don't get it right so I'll try to play a little bit every day, maybe one day I'll be as good as you
When you said you don't listen to def leppard did you mean you don't like them?
There an old band but still amazing. I love their songwriting and guitar riffs and I love watching all their videos but i also love Muse and all different types of music too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending