palacky university medicine 2017 Watch

anuzi
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, ive applied for palacky through a very trustable medical doorway agency and have my exam in july, i just wanted to know if there are any other students from uk applying to palacky and if there are any current students there available for advice
fennec
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I was thinking to 🤔, with what qualifications did you apply?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
anuzi
Rep:
?
(Original post by fennec)
I was thinking to 🤔, with what qualifications did you apply?

I think you just need to do the entrance exam
fennec
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by anuzi)
I think you just need to do the entrance exam
Yeah but from what I read they ask you for A-levels. I will sit in June for my IGCSEs. Then I was thinking to do an access course for medicine in London. Did you do A-levels? What's the test about and medical doorway is really good and free of charge? How did you apply to this uni in Czech Republic? When are gonna do the exam and when? When is the deadline to register? Hope you'll reply, thanks

Jonomedic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yeah but from what I read they ask you for A-levels. I will sit in June for my IGCSEs. Then I was thinking to do an access course for medicine in London. Did you do A-levels? What's the test about and medical doorway is really good and free of charge? How did you apply to this uni in Czech Republic? When are gonna do the exam and when? When is the deadline to register? Hope you'll reply, thanks

I am looking at registering for the July exam as well. From what i found out you need A-levels as you are required to have the right to go to university here (in the UK) but decision on admission is based on if we pass the entrance exam.
fennec
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Jonomedic)
I am looking at registering for the July exam as well. From what i found out you need A-levels as you are required to have the right to go to university here (in the UK) but decision on admission is based on if we pass the entrance exam.
👍yep that's what medical doorway told me. The main thing the unis in Czech Republic are gonna look at is the entrance exam. I was planning to start my access course to HE in medicine in September but now it would be of no use for me so I'm just gonna sit for the 3 A-levels next July. I have my IGCSEs exams coming soon. I was thinking to drop emails to those unis to hear it from them as well. Btw I'm a mature student

SunnyKrystal
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by anuzi)
Hi, ive applied for palacky through a very trustable medical doorway agency and have my exam in july, i just wanted to know if there are any other students from uk applying to palacky and if there are any current students there available for advice
Hey, I'm applying to palacky university from the uk too! i have my exam this coming saturday. How have you been preparing for yours?
rose.water
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've got my exam for Palacky on the 17th. I'm a graduate with a 1st in Biomedical science but I get so nervous doing the UKCAT so i end up just missing the threshold. I'm sick of getting my confidence dashed so this is kind of a last resort lmao. I'm a bit like :/ at doing a-level chemistry and maths again, but I'm hoping biology will be ok because i've studied 3 years at advanced level
Kkk916
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey is anyone planning to study dentistry?
Kkk916
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
👍yep that's what medical doorway told me. The main thing the unis in Czech Republic are gonna look at is the entrance exam. I was planning to start my access course to HE in medicine in September but now it would be of no use for me so I'm just gonna sit for the 3 A-levels next July. I have my IGCSEs exams coming soon. I was thinking to drop emails to those unis to hear it from them as well. Btw I'm a mature student

Hey I think you need a levels to be able to sit the entrance exam preferably science ones
Kkk916
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by anuzi)
Mines in July I'm so nervous 😣
Kkk916
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by rose.water)
I've got my exam for Palacky on the 17th. I'm a graduate with a 1st in Biomedical science but I get so nervous doing the UKCAT so i end up just missing the threshold. I'm sick of getting my confidence dashed so this is kind of a last resort lmao. I'm a bit like :/ at doing a-level chemistry and maths again, but I'm hoping biology will be ok because i've studied 3 years at advanced level
You should be ok hopefully 🤞
fennec
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Kkk916)
Hey I think you need a levels to be able to sit the entrance exam preferably science ones
I got the equilavent to A-levels taken in my home country. Medical doorway said it's alright but thanks

rose.water
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You should be ok hopefully 🤞
hopefully!! are you a student there? I wonder if any current students would mind sharing their insights...
im also slightly worried about brexit and if we would still be able to become GMC registered, cos i hear they're implementing a type of exam to become licensed, in 2020(?)
CT2004
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
HI All

Do you guys have any suggestions where I could find past paper questions for the exam. I am so nervous:afraid:

BTW I am a gap year student.

Thanks
rose.water
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Who has their exam today??
DanDanNoodles
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Who is actually going to palacky this year?
anuzi
Rep:
?
(Original post by DanDanNoodles)
Who is actually going to palacky this year?
Im going
Kkk916
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by anuzi)
Im going
Meeee
dena_mo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Meeee
So am I!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Guardian Offices, Kings Cross, London Postgraduate
    Mon, 2 Sep '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (221)
12.46%
Excited (166)
9.36%
Worried (309)
17.43%
Terrified (390)
22%
Meh (186)
10.49%
Confused (39)
2.2%