Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok kinda embarassed about this, but more puzzled than anything, as im not fat, actually quite muscular, not a geek (but same time not like a rugby player or anything) and i go out quite regularly to clubs and stuff, i know im no george clooney :P but at the same time have been told im good looking.. so why am i a virgin at 18? i live in the middle of nowhere and went to an all boys school which had girls in the last two years, but 60% of our year are virgins but still :< rate me ;D http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=N8HQOZE&key=CRN and yeah i guess i look kinda young for nearly 19 )

ReputationRep:
    Amongst higher social classes being a virgin at 18 is hardly atypical. Don't worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    are you really bothered by it? don't be, it's not like you will die of virginity. once you get to uni you'll see that there are loads of people you're age, boys as wel, that are still virgins.

ReputationRep:
    dont worry about it join the club... n count down the days till freshers week! hehe! if you dont laugh u might cry!

ReputationRep:
    lol yeah it pisses me off a bit, just cos of the fact i think "hrmph, whats wrong with me"

ReputationRep:
    i'm and I'm still a virgin and i dont care

ReputationRep:
    Yeah me too *raises hands into air* I'm not embarrassed to admit it I've always thought there was plenty of time...no need to rush it

ReputationRep:
    I wouldnt worry about it, and im sure you get annoyed being told it but being a virgin is nowhere near as bad as being sexually active and then not getting any for ages - seriously tho i wouldnt let it bother you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Optimist)
    Yeah me too *raises hands into air* I'm not embarrassed to admit it I've always thought there was plenty of time...no need to rush it
    I know its a bit of a cliche but i wanna be with someone i love, not just a random person i will never see again, though my opinion changes after only a small amount of drink!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yeah)
    ok kinda embarassed about this, but more puzzled than anything, as im not fat, actually quite muscular, not a geek (but same time not like a rugby player or anything) and i go out quite regularly to clubs and stuff, i know im no george clooney :P but at the same time have been told im good looking.. so why am i a virgin at 18? i live in the middle of nowhere and went to an all boys school which had girls in the last two years, but 60% of our year are virgins but still :< rate me ;D http://www.hotornot.com/?profile=1&s...1731471&rk=KFR and yeah i guess i look kinda young for nearly 19 )
    man be proud that u aint no slut

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    I know its a bit of a cliche but i wanna be with someone i love, not just a random person i will never see again, though my opinion changes after only a small amount of drink!

haha... i have the same problem.. but that is because u love everyone..once u've had a few..! just dont act on it! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yeah)
    lol yeah it pisses me off a bit, just cos of the fact i think "hrmph, whats wrong with me"
    Absolutely nothing

ReputationRep:
    awwww sweet

ReputationRep:
    I am a gal and still a virgin and proud of it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlondeFunkyChic)
    I am a gal and still a virgin and proud of it!
    You go girl!

ReputationRep:
    whoops put the edit page for my hotornot rather than the ratey type page

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    are you really bothered by it? don't be, it's not like you will die of virginity. once you get to uni you'll see that there are loads of people you're age, boys as wel, that are still virgins.
    does that mean when u get to uni, ppl will start to get rid of their virginity?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    Agreed

<raises hand to join the V club> lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yeah)
    whoops put the edit page for my hotornot rather than the ratey type page
    lol what's your rate page?

I see! I got it

Nout wrong with you mate lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stanley)
    does that mean when u get to uni, ppl will start to get rid of their virginity?
    not necessarily, but you'll meet a wider variety of people and therefore see that it's not that odd

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 16, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.