Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Optimist)
    You go girl!
    Well my...thank you!

ReputationRep:
    All I can say is unlucky mate, I lost my virginity at 17 !!!!

It was close though, Im 18 tomorrow :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    not necessarily, but you'll meet a wider variety of people and therefore see that it's not that odd
    lol... wt if it's a geek uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    All I can say is unlucky mate, I lost my virginity at 17 !!!!

It was close though, Im 18 tomorrow :eek:
    i remember when i was 12 me and my mate decided to have a competition to see who could lose it first (before flaming me please bare in mind that i was only 12) - and the ******* got laid the next night (he forgot to inform me that he had just started seeing the town **** that day!!!)

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing wrong with you As others have said, 18 really isn't that old, so I wouldn't worry about it. I think a lot of girls will respect you far more than someone who's slept around at your age just to 'get it out of the way'. My now boyfriend didn't lose his until he was 19 (he's now 22) and he's possibly the most gorgeous girl-magnet I've ever met, so don't think it reflects badly on you. I'm the same age as you and, of my girly friends, about a third are still virgins, and those of us who aren't wouldn't treat a potential boyfriend any differently because he was. Relax

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    i remember when i was 12 me and my mate decided to have a competition to see who could lose it first (before flaming me please bare in mind that i was only 12) - and the ******* got laid the next night (he forgot to inform me that he had just started seeing the town **** that day!!!)
    12?!!!!!!!!! there's something seriously wrong there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    lol, not as wrong as the girl at my old high school who got pregnant twice before leaving, and had both childred, the first was at 12! She wasnt the only one to start young either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    yeah baby boy, you did it :cool:

nice 1 :cool:

I had to wait till i was 18
    Unluck mate, still got laid before you! Im the winner !

ReputationRep:
    12 year old? Yeah that'd be nice. "Guess what mom? we've got a new teacher! Oh yeah and I'm pregnant too!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    lol, not as wrong as the girl at my old high school who got pregnant twice before leaving, and had both childred, the first was at 12! She wasnt the only one to start young either
    yeugh. not at 12. urgh not at 12!! sounds like a girl who used to go to my school- her sister has about 3 kids by 3 different guys i think, she's only a couple of years older than me. the girl, lets call her mo, used to look up to her sister so much, she was really proud of her for being abe to mother a child! mo then went on to become a proper ****- she managed to get with some german guy in the hotel whilst on a school trip to prague.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    why it was all consensual (i myself waited (read couldnt get any) till i was 14)

ReputationRep:
    There was a year 11 in my school who got a teacher pregnant. They are now married and have two kids.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    There was a year 11 in my school who got a teacher pregnant. They are now married and have two kids.

MB
    Respect to that year 11 kid...

ReputationRep:
    teacher? :eek: a story of love between a 40 yr old and a yr 11 ...how romantic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)

MB
    first time i read that i read it as an 11-year-old kid - that had me a little worried

ReputationRep:
    well really, i got laid about a month before you, lets not bring age into this....
    Alright mate, the difference is, I had sex when I was 17, you had it when you were 18 and 3/4.

Think that makes me the clear winner.

And you dont even know the name of the bird you shagged. Dont be bitter mate.

ReputationRep:
    I do know the name actualy, and pffffft I say I did it before you so I win

and i'm the sexiest narb, it's official :cool:
    Now now ladies

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't worry at all mate. A lot of people think that when they get laid is a reflection of how attractive they are, and it's really not the case. I know lads that are absolute girl magnets,some of whom actually get asked for sex but are still virgins. And the same with girls, I know some that are incredibly attractive, and they're still virgins.

I feel sorry for the girls that get pregnant and then accused of sleeping around. Often it's just a case of them haviing a long term boyfriend, and they've forgotten the pill or something. Then again, who cares even if they are sleeping around, the boys get respect for it, might as well be the same for the girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spider)
    I wouldn't worry at all mate. A lot of people think that when they get laid is a reflection of how attractive they are, and it's really not the case. I know lads that are absolute girl magnets,some of whom actually get asked for sex but are still virgins. And the same with girls, I know some that are incredibly attractive, and they're still virgins.

I feel sorry for the girls that get pregnant and then accused of sleeping around. Often it's just a case of them haviing a long term boyfriend, and they've forgotten the pill or something. Then again, who cares even if they are sleeping around, the boys get respect for it, might as well be the same for the girls.
    i remember when my best friend was really worried that she'd got pregnant after missing her pill and she wasnt sleeping around, i specifically remember a rarther tense moment after college waiting for a pregnacy tester thing :rolleyes:, but she wasnt and it was all hunky dory

ReputationRep:
    I do know the name actualy, and pffffft I say I did it before you so I win

and i'm the sexiest narb, it's official :cool:

Its all relative though mate, youve been on the earth a year longer than me.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.