Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    These narbs are beginning to test my sense of humour actually...

ReputationRep:
    at least you're not as bad as this: http://www.uk-learning.net/t15875.html

ReputationRep:
    help the aged age concern

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    at least you're not as bad as this: http://www.uk-learning.net/t15875.html
    This place has no limits.

ReputationRep:
    well if this thread has taught me three things it is:

a) getting laid doesnt make you cool (looks at seriousnarb)
    b) getting laid doesnt mean youre good looking (looks at seriousnarn)
    c) getting laid doesnt mean youre more likely to get some in the future (looks at seriousnarb :|)

;D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yeah)
    well if this thread has taught me three things it is:

a) getting laid doesnt make you cool (looks at seriousnarb)
    b) getting laid doesnt mean youre good looking (looks at seriousnarn)
    c) getting laid doesnt mean youre more likely to get some in the future (looks at seriousnarb :|)

;D
    And thus this thread is concluded

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    can you stop looking at me please

it's very off putting
    i think u look amazing in glasses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    why thankyou, you look good yourself
    wearing glasses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spider)
    I wouldn't worry at all mate. A lot of people think that when they get laid is a reflection of how attractive they are, and it's really not the case. I know lads that are absolute girl magnets,some of whom actually get asked for sex but are still virgins. And the same with girls, I know some that are incredibly attractive, and they're still virgins.

I feel sorry for the girls that get pregnant and then accused of sleeping around. Often it's just a case of them haviing a long term boyfriend, and they've forgotten the pill or something. Then again, who cares even if they are sleeping around, the boys get respect for it, might as well be the same for the girls.
    True. When young girls especially of a certain age get that idea in their head it's never good - another one is seeming to think that the older a guy they can pull is, the more attractive they must be. I've spoken to a lot of girls who've done things they seriously regret because they now realise they were simply making themselves appear available and been taken advantage of. The worst thing is that I see girls acting like this now, but try talking to them and they tend to go in a huff and say you sound like their dad!

I would disagree on the respect thing. Guys who sleep around only get respect from other guys like that, the rest of us see them as manwhores.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    True. When young girls especially of a certain age get that idea in their head it's never good - another one is seeming to think that the older a guy they can pull is, the more attractive they must be. I've spoken to a lot of girls who've done things they seriously regret because they now realise they were simply making themselves appear available and been taken advantage of. The worst thing is that I see girls acting like this now, but try talking to them and they tend to go in a huff and say you sound like their dad!

I would disagree on the respect thing. Guys who sleep around only get respect from other guys like that, the rest of us see them as manwhores.
    Alright mate, your opinions will change once you stick your **** in a girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    I've been offered but from girls I see as too young, which I think is probably what's given me this opinion.

ReputationRep:
    I've been offered but from girls I see as too young, which I think is probably what's given me this opinion.
    How young?

ReputationRep:
    And also, I dunno where the hell you live but I dont think Ive ever seen anyone go up to someone and 'offer' them sex...as in, 'hey, fancy a ****?'

ReputationRep:
    theres something wonderfully poetic about that

ReputationRep:
    <excessive political correctness alert>

... or a guy ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)

... or a guy ....
    haha.. joker

ReputationRep:
    And also, I dunno where the hell you live but I dont think Ive ever seen anyone go up to someone and 'offer' them sex...as in, 'hey, fancy a ****?'
    You'd be surprised. I seem to be worryingly popular with the horny youngster type. Their typical idea of smalltalk is asking you big your **** is and telling you in great detail how painful it was when they waxed a certain area, and they're only like 13/14. I've got better standards than to **** that.

ReputationRep:
    im an 18 year old girl and im still a virgin!!! cant say i care cos only a few of my close m8s arnt and they have all been in long term relationships!!!!
    ugly or not, u decide???

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=O8BQEUB&key=EDX

ReputationRep:
    i gave you an "i wouldnt kick you out of bed 8"

ReputationRep:
    You'd be surprised. I seem to be worryingly popular with the horny youngster type. Their typical idea of smalltalk is asking you big your **** is and telling you in great detail how painful it was when they waxed a certain area, and they're only like 13/14. I've got better standards than to **** that.
    Lol, classy girls obviously

:rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 16, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.