Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstenb)
    im an 18 year old girl and im still a virgin!!! cant say i care cos only a few of my close m8s arnt and they have all been in long term relationships!!!!
    ugly or not, u decide???

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=O8BQEUB&key=EDX
    u mustve been asked for a bit of action a fair few times tho... not meaning in an appropriate way... but seriously you are of the more niceeee type

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    Lol, classy girls obviously

:rolleyes:
    They're not a patch on you Kiesh. My door's open if you're ever lonely...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    Lol, classy girls obviously

:rolleyes: watch and take note!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    :rolleyes: watch and take note!
    Hehe, I know - that's what I was thinking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    They're not a patch on you Kiesh. My door's open if you're ever lonely...

Hehe, well I'll keep that one in mind then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yeah)
    ok kinda embarassed about this, but more puzzled than anything, as im not fat, actually quite muscular, not a geek (but same time not like a rugby player or anything) and i go out quite regularly to clubs and stuff, i know im no george clooney :P but at the same time have been told im good looking.. so why am i a virgin at 18? i live in the middle of nowhere and went to an all boys school which had girls in the last two years, but 60% of our year are virgins but still :< rate me ;D http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=N8HQOZE&key=CRN and yeah i guess i look kinda young for nearly 19 )
    dont worry man im 18 and a half and i was a virgin until like last month..... its not as good as you think either, dont get me wrong its good but probably not what u have in mind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstenb)
    im an 18 year old girl and im still a virgin!!! cant say i care cos only a few of my close m8s arnt and they have all been in long term relationships!!!!
    ugly or not, u decide???

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=O8BQEUB&key=EDX
    Mad props - definitely not ugly. Very classy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuniE)
    dont worry man im 18 and a half and i was a virgin until like last month..... its not as good as you think either, dont get me wrong its good but probably not what u have in mind
    Pfft, did you have sex with an animal or something? Sex is amazing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    You'd be surprised. I seem to be worryingly popular with the horny youngster type. Their typical idea of smalltalk is asking you big your **** is and telling you in great detail how painful it was when they waxed a certain area, and they're only like 13/14. I've got better standards than to **** that.
    Where do you hang around to meet girls like that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Pfft, did you have sex with an animal or something? Sex is amazing.
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Where do you hang around to meet girls like that?
    Until a few months ago, my school!

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.