koala_prime
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hello,
I have studied in India until my completion of 8th grade and then moved to England. I'm currently in Yr 10 and I recently got to know that I may have to move back to India after finishing my GCSE. My question is, can I cope up with all the CBSE stuff after being exposed to the GCSE board as they teach in different ways? What do you guys think?
yuvraj31100
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
holy **** dude. We are literally in the same boat. I did my GCSE's in England, moved back to India ( i was also here till 8th). Took up CBSE, commerce with maths, almost flunked 11th but started off well in 12th and I would advise you to really work on your maths if you are planning to take it up. Also, If you chose triple science for your GCSE's then I would recommend that you get into science (considering you really like physics). I'm guessing you are done with your GCSE's now, so try and get an admission into a school asap as you have a lot of catching up to do! CBSE is kinda hard taking into account our 'circumstances'. You may need a private tutor too depending on your condition in your chosen set of subjects. Hope I gave you an idea of what it would be like. Hit me up if you have any more questions.
pratisona
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
has anyone moved from Scotland to India after doing national 5 in Scotland ?
kshithish
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Can you please let me know the admission procedure for gcse students in cbse 2 classes my son will be completing his gcse next year and want to move to India.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (117)
15.48%
Uncertainty around my education (123)
16.27%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (72)
9.52%
Isolating with family (50)
6.61%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (29)
3.84%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (65)
8.6%
Loneliness (80)
10.58%
Financial worries (31)
4.1%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (68)
8.99%
Exposure to negative news/social media (49)
6.48%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (72)
9.52%

Watched Threads