Ladies... Your contraceptive pill? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

I started on microgynon but it gave me migraines. Then went on Eugynon which was ok. I'm on Dianette now, which is good for acne.

I remember to take mine because i have other meds i have to take so i just do it at the same time.
Airport Fairy
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
I'm on microgynon......love it. I need to get some more tomorrow, but I don't know whether I should seeing as I don't have a boyfriend anymore.
lucykins
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ok..so i have a moral dilemma.... i hate pumping my body full of chemicals and my body hates me for doing it (and boy does it tell me) my bf on the other hand hates condoms with a passion (i'm not keen but they're better than the consequnces)..he's been trying to get me to go au naturel a lot of the time and i'm not happy with it..but it leads to huge arguements and he says if i'm that bothered i'll go on the pill...yet again..a little advice would be great....
Airport Fairy
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
No, don't give in. It's your body and it's just not work the risk. Just tell him, "No glove, no love." It should be a simple enough choice to make. He's lucky to be getting some, so he should be mature enough to be able to use condoms. If he pushes it, he's not worth it.
lucykins
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oddly enough thats what other have been saying...thanks...i needed to hear it....i don't like being pushed around...*stands up for myself*
ResidentEvil
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
so if u read my previous post, do u think that girl was likely to be on the pill or not?
Airport Fairy
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
Yes, stick up for what you feel is right. Don't let some guy push you around.

Sorry to be blunt, but who cares if some other girl was on the pill? My cousin's been on it since she was 12 for her periods. :confused:
lucykins
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
she might have been...or just got a bit chubbier..it happens unfortunatley
Jenna999
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ResidentEvil)
A few months ago, I had a average-slim friend who seemingly got a bit fatter on the hips, her breasts grew slightly larger than normal, and she also had a chest infection at one point. She asked me "Have I put on weight?" but I just said "No", even though I can tell she had, and then she said "She hadn't been doing exercise for a while". Does that indicate she was on the pill? Bare in mind, before she was 15 and before she went to the gym to work-out, she was quite chubby. Also, she's not that close of a friend and she asked me that 'am i getting fat' question - you normally would like to keep it quiet, or only keep it to yer girly friends and b/f, if you're on the pill right?
She could have been on the pill or she may just have put on weight, it's just as likely either way. Why does it matter to you so much, out of interest?
F. Poste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm on microgynon too, I've had no major problems. I got very depressed when I first started taking it, but that lifted after a couple of weeks, thank god! My main problem with the pill is remembering it, and seeing as I'm only taking it to relieve painful periods, I don't have the fear of getting pregnant to shock me into it. Ah well.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (232)
27.62%
No (608)
72.38%

Watched Threads