Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

new business course through clearing watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    BA Business Enterprise

Well, I thought as the results day is coming closer, some people will need to go through clearing.

Any people who miss their offer and need to go through clearing, here is a brand new course which i havent heard of before it says its newly designed..well i was just going through clearing courses in order to prepare for the worse on thursday and came across this course which seems promising and is the only course of its kind, thats y im posting it here if anyone has heard of it?

for people interested in business this might THE course...im certainly gonna give it a go if i fail to achieve my firm/insurance....

they have dedicated a whole mini site to this course too...

ReputationRep:
    this course should interest business students

ReputationRep:
    i like that course sounds good to me but the uni isnt too good sadly

ReputationRep:
    Whats your backup choice Neo?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by capslock)
    Whats your backup choice Neo?
    insurance is UCL for maths and theoretical physics but they require A in f math too and so do imperial (firm) for maths and computing so if i dont get A in f maths i will have to go through clearing

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.