Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xulfer)
    But it's exciting google fun! Let the family join in.
    dunno where the family are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    shut your eyes then
    that doesnt really alter the situation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    i gave it up in yr 9. sorry.
    so did i, the last thing i rememeber learning 'a metamorphic rock is an igneius rock changed over thousnds of years by heat and pressure' - who really gives a flying фоk -

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    that doesnt really alter the situation.
    well i'm sure a big boy like you can find some way around it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    so did i, the last thing i rememeber learning 'a metamorphic rock is an igneius rock changed over thousnds of years by heat and pressure' - who really gives a flying фоk -
    It's the other way around :rolleyes:

I know that because I did geology for GCSE too ARGH. Now THAT was boring.

ReputationRep:
    Well actually...I think it could be either. No wait, you're right. Damnit. I think. Yes. Sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xulfer)
    Well actually...I think it could be either. No wait, you're right. Damnit. I think. Yes. Sorry
    well as Socrates once said, ' [email protected] is nearly always right' but then Socrates was a bit of a piss-artist so you gotta take most of what he said with a pinch of salt....

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 16, 2004
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.