Environmental Politics/Sciences masters - which uni to pick?

Watch
EcoFriendly
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi everyone!

I need some help picking the best University for Environmental Politics/Sciences.
I've been offered a place at King's College, MA in Environment, Politics and Globalisation and at Imperial College in MSc in Environmental Technology with the specialization in Global Governance. I will most likely be accepted into LSE's MA in Environmental Politics and Regulation and UCL's master in MSc Environment, Politics and Society.

I find it extremely difficult to choose and I am wondering which University would be best to choose? My passion is for environmental technology, greener taxation, international climate agreements, political economy and the environment, developed vs. developing countries, ecologism and so on.

Which University is best in terms of employability, student life, and for pursing a career in an Environmental NGO, consultancy or in journalism?
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Employers are more concerned with what you study, what grades you get and your work experience so your best bet is to choose based on what interests you and where you're likely to develop networks and maybe get some work experience. See if the unis can put you in touch with current or former students and where grads end up to get some ideas.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (19)
14.84%
I need help researching courses (8)
6.25%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
5.47%
I need help with my personal statement (48)
37.5%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (33)
25.78%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.34%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (10)
7.81%

Watched Threads