rajathkrishnar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Can someone please suggest some cheap places for long term accommodation near ICL?

As I am an international student from India the Indian Student Hostel in London would probably be the cheapest (£171.50 per week including breakfast, dinner and weekend lunch). But, I would like to have some other options too. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank You!
RogerOxon
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
London is very expensive, especially near Imperial. If you're eligible for Imperial's halls, a twin room might be a reasonable option and a good way to get to know other students more easily. I don't know London well, but I would doubt that you'll find anything 'cheap'. Imperial is worth the cost though, IMO.
username638250
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by rajathkrishnar)
Can someone please suggest some cheap places for long term accommodation near ICL?

As I am an international student from India the Indian Student Hostel in London would probably be the cheapest (£171.50 per week including breakfast, dinner and weekend lunch). But, I would like to have some other options too. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank You!
It depends on what you mean by 'cheap' and 'long term'. LHA London has private halls scattered all around London, many of them within 25min walk from Imperial so I'd look them up. If you're entering first year, Pembridge is a very cheap hall albeit with less glossy facilities, Wilson is decent and so are the halls in Evelyn Gardens. Otherwise, twin rooms in the halls in Beit and Princes Gardens are a shout if you don't mind sharing a room with a stranger.
rajathkrishnar
Rep:
?
Thank you for your replies. I will be joining Imperial as a graduate student and hence I am not eligible for the halls.
GigiSel
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
There are 2 rooms in my flatshare available.
It's located 5min walk from West Kensington station and about 15-20min walk to imperial college.
The big room is £175 per week the smaller room is £137 per week both require 2week deposit.
rajathkrishnar
Rep:
?
(Original post by GigiSel)
There are 2 rooms in my flatshare available.
It's located 5min walk from West Kensington station and about 15-20min walk to imperial college.
The big room is £175 per week the smaller room is £137 per week both require 2week deposit.
Thanks a lot for your reply. Could you please tell me your approximate weekly expense (including rent, WiFi, food)?
dana1201
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by rajathkrishnar)

Thank You!
Hey,
Don't know if you still need it but I managed to find a room in a flatshare on Campusboard.co.uk, there were quite a lot of places available on there. Maybe you can find something that suits you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (143)
24.49%
Pop (142)
24.32%
Jazz (26)