EMERGENCY! AQA English Lit AS/A2

Watch this thread
Do it Right
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey! Please may someone send me any exemplar/good essays you have. I am on AQA English Literature A (Love through the ages), reading Tess & Othello. I have the exams coming up and am really struggling with how to set up a good essay structure, so Id really appreciate it! Any resources related to this spec would be massively appreciated tbh

Thanks so much in advance!
Sianreilly16
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Hey! I'm doing AQA English lit B tragedy, i am also finding the structure of essays really difficult. I'm studying Othello as well, so we could possibly help each other with that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Syndron
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Do it Right)
Hey! Please may someone send me any exemplar/good essays you have. I am on AQA English Literature A (Love through the ages), reading Tess & Othello. I have the exams coming up and am really struggling with how to set up a good essay structure, so Id really appreciate it! Any resources related to this spec would be massively appreciated tbh

Thanks so much in advance!
http://www.aqa.org.uk/resources/engl...source-package

Sorry for the late reply, but this is pretty much all I can find on Othello. I have an essay that was graded a Band 5, would you like to see it instead?
leybeybz
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Syndron)
http://www.aqa.org.uk/resources/engl...source-package

Sorry for the late reply, but this is pretty much all I can find on Othello. I have an essay that was graded a Band 5, would you like to see it instead?
Could I see it please
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (28)
20.44%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (66)
48.18%
First aid skills (11)
8.03%
Personal safety skills (4)
2.92%
Sign language (15)
10.95%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (10)
7.3%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
2.19%

Watched Threads