Do it Right
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey! Please may someone send me any exemplar/good essays you have. I am on AQA English Literature A (Love through the ages), reading Tess & Othello. I have the exams coming up and am really struggling with how to set up a good essay structure, so Id really appreciate it! Any resources related to this spec would be massively appreciated tbh

Thanks so much in advance!
Sianreilly16
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey! I'm doing AQA English lit B tragedy, i am also finding the structure of essays really difficult. I'm studying Othello as well, so we could possibly help each other with that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Syndron
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Do it Right)
Hey! Please may someone send me any exemplar/good essays you have. I am on AQA English Literature A (Love through the ages), reading Tess & Othello. I have the exams coming up and am really struggling with how to set up a good essay structure, so Id really appreciate it! Any resources related to this spec would be massively appreciated tbh

Thanks so much in advance!
http://www.aqa.org.uk/resources/engl...source-package

Sorry for the late reply, but this is pretty much all I can find on Othello. I have an essay that was graded a Band 5, would you like to see it instead?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (186)
43.76%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.53%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (33)
7.76%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (89)
20.94%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (43)
10.12%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.88%

Watched Threads