The Student Room Group

English speaking debate urgent!!!!

URGENT!! I would just like to ask what things that I need to include in my debate for my english speaking and listening what do I need to include in my debate? Can anyone give me any tips please?
be direct and vocal.
Loud honestly.
Look at people and not at the paper the whole time. Trust and believe in yourself and you will do it.
Original post by MooodyKhaled
URGENT!! I would just like to ask what things that I need to include in my debate for my english speaking and listening what do I need to include in my debate? Can anyone give me any tips please?

It's a little hard to answer this without some specifics, like the topic for example
Reply 3
The topic is, a gaming debate if games are bad for you or not
memorize most of the things so you are not always looking down at your paper. I structured mine like question 5 on the second English language paper. make eye contact and try to be emotive and make it seem like your topic is the only important thing in your life.
it's really nothing to be that scared about I'm one of the most socially awkward, shy, quiet and nervous people out there and I somehow got a distinction.
also, recommend practicing on family or friends by the time it came around to doing it my mum and dad and 2 of my friends knew it better than me because I had practiced so many times.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending