The Student Room Group

Revision techniques and timetable

Hi Guys,

I am currently studying for the new linear AQA Psychology exams

I am aiming for a grade A or above but I am really struggling with finding a revision technique. I have about 80 days until my first psychology exam. I have started note taking but found it is not helping that much and I feel like it could be wasting my time. I also have started using flash cards with the key concepts but again I am not sure if this is a credible technique. I was wondering if any of you would possibly be able to help me with finding a good revision technique. I do really enjoy making colourful revision resources but I do not know if this has any place in efficient psychology revision.

I was also hoping you could help me with a structure for a revision timetable. I have 12 topics in Psychology. Hopefully you might be able help me organise this revision efficiently.

Thanks,
Alice
I'm sure you will get some really valuable thoughts here on approach, Have you tried checking out TSRs sister site www.getrevising.co.uk which has lots of free resources such as flash cards and mind maps created by students and also teacher recommended resources too.

There's a free revision timetable too which is also available for iPhone in the App Store if you have one.

Hopefully these come in useful, do let me know how you get on :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending