Anasach
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hello everyone,

I am an international student willing to go for MSc degree in the field of marketing. I applied to several universities and business schools in the UK. I was able to receive offers from all these universities. After doing my research and asking so many friends and relatives I narrowed my list of universities down to the following three offers:

Imperial College Business School – MSc in Strategic Marketing

Warwick Business School – MSc in Marketing & Strategy

Cranfield School of Management – MSc in Strategic Marketing

As mentioned earlier, I am an international student and I am willing to stay in the UK and work there for few years after my graduation. I would like to know which of these degrees is going to give me higher chances to secure a good job. Regarding my interests, I am willing to work in consulting and digital marketing.

I really need some personal opinions about this. Any feedback from alumni of these universities (programs ideally) will be really helpful.

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me with my choice.
Alfionitti
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I would go to imperial, what are your doubts for?
Anasach
Rep:
?
(Original post by Alfionitti)
I would go to imperial, what are your doubts for?
Thank you for your response

I am doubting because Imperial, Cranfield and Warwick are so close to each other in the different rankings provided by FT, QS, THE...
For example, FT ranking of European Business schools puts these three universities in the following places:
Imperial 16th
Warwick 22nd
Cranfield 30th

Also, I have found these rankings provided by Eduniversal of the best masters degrees (I don't really know if its is reliable or not).

Imperial's MSc in Strategic Marketing is ranked N°10 in E-Business Masters (source: http://www.best-masters.com/ranking-...ge-london.html)

Warwick's MSc in Marketing and Strategy is ranked 7th in Marketing Masters ranking
Cranfield' s MSc in Marketing Strategy is ranked 13th in Marketing MAsters ranking
(source: http://www.best-masters.com/ranking-...rn-europe.html)
Alfionitti
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
[QUOTE=Anasach;70536720]Thank you for your response

I am doubting because Imperial, Cranfield and Warwick are so close to each other in the different rankings provided by FT, QS, THE...
For example, FT ranking of European Business schools puts these three universities in the following places:
Imperial 16th
Warwick 22nd
Cranfield 30th

Also, I have found these rankings provided by Eduniversal of the best masters degrees (I don't really know if its is reliable or not).

Imperial's MSc in Strategic Marketing is ranked N°10 in E-Business Masters (source: http://www.best-masters.com/ranking-...ge-london.html)

Warwick's MSc in Marketing and Strategy is ranked 7th in Marketing Masters ranking
Cranfield' s MSc in Marketing Strategy is ranked 13th in Marketing MAsters ranking
(source: http://www.best-masters.com/ranking-...ml)[/QUOTE]

my advice is to go to imperial trust me.
it's in London and it has the best reputation, almost as LSE
outside uk warwick is not so popular
Anasach
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=Alfionitti;70537204]
(Original post by Anasach)
Thank you for your response

Imperial 16th
Warwick 22nd
Cranfield 30th

(source: http://www.best-masters.com/ranking-...ml)[/QUOTE]

my advice is to go to imperial trust me.
it's in London and it has the best reputation, almost as LSE
outside uk warwick is not so popular
Thank you so much for your advise I think I ll accept my Imperial's offer in the coming few days.
Thank you again
Cranfield University
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anasach)
Hello everyone,

I am an international student willing to go for MSc degree in the field of marketing. I applied to several universities and business schools in the UK. I was able to receive offers from all these universities. After doing my research and asking so many friends and relatives I narrowed my list of universities down to the following three offers:

Imperial College Business School – MSc in Strategic Marketing

Warwick Business School – MSc in Marketing & Strategy

Cranfield School of Management – MSc in Strategic Marketing

As mentioned earlier, I am an international student and I am willing to stay in the UK and work there for few years after my graduation. I would like to know which of these degrees is going to give me higher chances to secure a good job. Regarding my interests, I am willing to work in consulting and digital marketing.

I really need some personal opinions about this. Any feedback from alumni of these universities (programs ideally) will be really helpful.

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me with my choice.
Hi! Well-done on your three offers! They are all excellent choices -I am an international student here in Cranfield and most international students here come to Cranfield fro reasons which includes, a career start in Europe or North America. I see that you have made a choice! All the best and do let us know how it goes!

Cheers!
Cranfield TSR Rep.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (599)
33.94%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (736)
41.7%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (351)
19.89%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.48%

Watched Threads