Turn on thread page Beta

Why does no one get a 1 on hotornot? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I mean barring me putting my picture up there, which probably would do, why do you never see anyone below 5 on there? despite being not that pleasing on the eye. Surely a score of 5 is just average? and there are far far too many 9.9's out there just becouse they're in a bikini or a tight top!

ReputationRep:
    most people get their friends to vote them ten or they vote themselves ten. and then some people go on it and randomly vote ten for all the atrocities, as a laugh (me and my friends did this once)

ReputationRep:
    True. I think some people feel harsh for the, um, facially challenged...or give them a 10 instead of a 1, for a joke.

I've seen some ugly people in bikini's getting high scores.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    most people get their friends to vote them ten or they vote themselves ten. and then some people go on it and randomly vote ten for all the atrocities, as a laugh (me and my friends did this once)
    Hehe just as I said it too - give the mingers a 10 for a laugh. I usually give them all 1

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, there was a girl I saw earlier on there who I was going to vote 1 just becuase her haircut was that bad, but then I realised that it was so bad it was good, and voted her 10 for being that daring. Perhaps voters are just looking for the good qualities amongst hotornot people... and are being ever-so generous?

I agree though - seen some really not that attractive girls who have are tomato red from sunburn and you can't even see their faces but have a bikini on so are on about 8.7.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xulfer)
    Hehe just as I said it too - give the mingers a 10 for a laugh. I usually give them all 1
    Ok so its not a bad thing making people think they're better looking, give them confidence and feel better about themselves, but i just want an honest system!!!!

whats the point of putting up your photo if your mates are going to vote you 10

personally i'd be happy with a 7 :P

ReputationRep:
    I was just on there and gave one to all the mingers which was about 95% of the people there. I think its interesting how its mostly ugly people on there as they need a psychological boost from people they don't even know to make themselves believe they are pretty!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vladek)
    Ok so its not a bad thing making people think they're better looking, give them confidence and feel better about themselves, but i just want an honest system!!!!

whats the point of putting up your photo if your mates are going to vote you 10

personally i'd be happy with a 7 :P
    Give us a link to your photo.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=O8BQEUB&key=EDX

ReputationRep:
    I think people are to nice to give 1s

ReputationRep:
    You can have a 1!

ReputationRep:
    And a 1 one from me too j/k

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Penwong)
    And a 1 one from me too j/k
    You say joke, but in reality, you did give her a 1 didnt you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    You can have a 1!
    cheers u stingy buggers, u cud have at least stretched to a 2!!!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyst)
    Give us a link to your photo.
    I don't actually have a photo up there, no digi cam and my webcam makes my face look dead blue

Oh that and i'm eiether confident in my looks or just can't except that i may actually be ugly

ReputationRep:
    what a fun website! I couldn't ever bring myself to vote less than 4 for people because I'd feel mean! x

ReputationRep:
    god this site is amusin some of these ppl are ugly its wrong

ReputationRep:
    I'm tempted to put a photo up (don't know what it'll do for my self confidence tho!!!!) but can't decide on one! Which one is "hottest"?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercover-ange)
    what a fun website! I couldn't ever bring myself to vote less than 4 for people because I'd feel mean! x
    ive just had a 3 for mine, oh well i know im ugly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    ive just had a 3 for mine, oh well i know im ugly
    Well it wasn't off me link to yours?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.