Warwick (BSc Business Management) (13)
72.22%
tela1505
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi there!

I got conditional offers from both universities (BSc Business Management & BSc Management Science).

I am in love with London and I believe the Management Science course is very strong taking into account the boom of big data & information - feeling a bit unconfident with maths nonetheless.

However, Warwick ranks higher in Management specific rankings (university guide, the guardian, times etc. but also internationally, in QS, f.e. Not forgetting the #7 UCL in the general ranking tho).

What do you guys think? Can't get any stats from UCL as long as the first promotion will graduate this year... How frustrating! :P
tela1505
Rep:
?
bump
tela1505
Rep:
?
Anyone?
AuroraMeow
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
got to make decisions between those two too.... Have u made your decisions yet?
CallumJSC
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
UCL is now ranked 3rd in Business and Management here for anyone joining, overtaking Warwick at 5th

https://www.thecompleteuniversitygui...gement+Studies
tela1505
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by AuroraMeow)
got to make decisions between those two too.... Have u made your decisions yet?
Went for UCL! As the comment above states, in this year's ranking Warwick is below UCL. It was a huge relief to see that Chose London because I love the city, and also the more quantitative approach is more attractive to me
AuroraMeow
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by tela1505)
Went for UCL! As the comment above states, in this year's ranking Warwick is below UCL. It was a huge relief to see that Chose London because I love the city, and also the more quantitative approach is more attractive to me
That's nice! Two of my friends also decide to go to UCL ! I'm still considering though~
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (176)
44.22%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (43)
10.8%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (32)
8.04%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (85)
21.36%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (39)
9.8%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (23)
5.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed