MANAGING REVISION TIME and start revising one month before exams

Watch this thread
rosiba
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
gcse finals exams are nearly one month from now and i havent started revising properly yet !!I need some advice and guidance on how i can improve my grades since my last mocks (whichi were not relly goood regarding my target grades ), however I want to score higher than 90%(A-A*) in the upcoming exams and and mostly in all 3 sciences ,maths and english exams GCSE.
HOW COULD I MANAGE THE TIME EFFECTIVELY UNTIL MY FIRST EXAM??
any helpful revision tips and techniques i could use to boost my grades?
Thanks for your help!!
alishabel
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
CGP is all you need
MatthewPerren
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Try creating a timetable on getrevising, it's very helpful if you're trying to manage time! Try using flashcards or creating mini games. For example, for english match up the quotes to the poems. Or past papers. My teachers have told me to black pen, red pen. This is where you write all of your knowledge on a certain topic on a piece of paper. Then go over in a different colour pen with the knowledge you missed! Hope this helped! Lemme know if you need any more help!
rosiba
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by MatthewPerren)
Try creating a timetable on getrevising, it's very helpful if you're trying to manage time! Try using flashcards or creating mini games. For example, for english match up the quotes to the poems. Or past papers. My teachers have told me to black pen, red pen. This is where you write all of your knowledge on a certain topic on a piece of paper. Then go over in a different colour pen with the knowledge you missed! Hope this helped! Lemme know if you need any more help!
thanks for your advice , i think i am mainlymlacking the revsion timetable .Though am mostly scared now, if i will be in time to cover all the topics that i didnt quite understand for most of the subjects and generally wether i ll be able or not to accomplish the skills required for the exams .It looks a daunting situation to me
P.S. most important now i am struggling for english literature and language gcse in writing the essays to reach level 8 at least while i m working on grade 4/5 ,any tips on what i could do to improve that or what new things i need to learn/include ??
teenhorrorstory
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
One month is easily doable for GCSE
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (31)
34.07%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (42)
46.15%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (17)
18.68%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.1%

Watched Threads