I am white and attracted to indian girls... Watch

Raymarin91
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I am white and I find them very attractive.
The question is are they open to a relationship with someone from a different cultural background.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Raymarin91)
The question is are they open to a relationship with someone from a different cultural background.
Good for you. :congrats:
username2896864
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Depends if they were brought up in the UK tbh
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Some are.

Just go for it, you don't know unless you try, right?
username2981082
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It very much depends on the individual. Indian Muslims will definitely not be open to it. Indian Hindus may not be open to it due to wanting to marry within their castes. However, I've seen a lot of Indian girls with white guys so it is possible.
Hirsty97
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It's not uncommon for me to see dweeby looking white guys with Indian girls in my city
l'etranger
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Indian girls are thirsty as hell for White men.
l'etranger
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Hirsty97)
It's not uncommon for me to see dweeby looking white guys with Indian girls in my city
The actual reason is because Desi culture is unmasculine so the most unmasculine socially awkward White men can slide into a culture where they can basically just ride off of the social status associated with being White and not have their other short comings hold them back. It's far more rare to see White men with Black and Arab women..
coupdet4t
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by l'etranger)
The actual reason is because Desi culture is unmasculine so the most unmasculine socially awkward White men can slide into a culture where they can basically just ride off of the social status associated with being White and not have their other short comings hold them back. It's far more rare to see White men with Black and Arab women because Black and Arab women see White boys as pussies and rightly so.
That is only one reason. The other one may be too un-PC to post on TSR.
Hirsty97
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The actual reason is because Desi culture is unmasculine so the most unmasculine socially awkward White men can slide into a culture where they can basically just ride off of the social status associated with being White and not have their other short comings hold them back. It's far more rare to see White men with Black and Arab women because Black and Arab women see White boys as pussies and rightly so.
My ex is Arab and my friend is in a three year relationship with a black woman. I was teased for it by most of my friends because they said arab women were hairy but I didn't really give a $hit
prospective17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It is quite common for Indian girls to be in relationships with white men.
l'etranger
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
My ex is Arab and my friend is in a three year relationship with a black woman. I was teased for it by most of my friends because they said arab women were hairy but I didn't really give a $hit
Black and Arab women are very beautiful, I take no issue with this but I can definitely believe other White people saw it as a wtf moment. If she were Desi or east Asian nobody would have questioned it.

(Original post by coupdet4t)
That is only one reason. The other one may be too un-PC to post on TSR.
South Asian men having small penises? It shouldn't be non-PC, in ancient Greek culture a small penis was a sign of intelligence and social development.

(I'm not sure if this is truly biological, I have a South Asian friend IRL and he's big and manly, it might actually be culture, but either way Desiland = Sissistan)
coupdet4t
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Black and Arab women are very beautiful, I take no issue with this but I can definitely believe other White people saw it as a wtf moment. If she were Desi or east Asian nobody would have questioned it.

South Asian men having small penises? It shouldn't be non-PC, in ancient Greek culture a small penis was a sign of intelligence and social development.

(I'm not sure if this is true, I have a South Asian friend IRL and he's big and manly, it might actually be culture, but either way Desiland = Sissistan)
Loool no
coupdet4t
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Brown women and just as hairy as white women. They just have dark hair + light skin whereas most white women have blonde body hair.
parkse0j00n
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
As an Indian girl, I don't see a problem. However, my parents on the other hand xD
prospective17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(I'm not sure if this is truly biological, I have a South Asian friend IRL and he's big and manly, it might actually be culture, but either way Desiland = Sissistan)
Funny you say that, from my personal experience of growing up in West London, Desi's and Orientals were definitely most 'alpha'.
l'etranger
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by prospective17)
Funny you say that, from my personal experience of growing up in West London, Desi's and Orientals were definitely most 'alpha'.
ok m8

(Original post by Mathemagicien)
Too much information...
I've never seen his penis, but he's 6'1 and has a good jawline in contrast to ghetto kids and freshies who are all 5'4, skinny and have girly voices.

I just assume tall, muscular men have big ones, did I mention I'm 6'3? :smug:
tasha_tah
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
depends on the person!
Anonymous #1
Report 2 years ago
I am Indian and am attracted to white girls, are they open to brown guys?
VerumThrowaway
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
This forum is full of posts that ask about whether someone will be attracted them even if they come from different cultures. Everyone has a taste but those who simply reject others because of their skin colour and/or culture are just shallow.
Point is, there's no harm in trying.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (10)
27.03%
No (21)
56.76%
Don't know (6)
16.22%

Watched Threads