Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

where/who with would you open your results? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)
    How old are you? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    All of your schools are amatiures when it comes to humiliating people although my school does not tell people their results by phone. they are so nice as to put your results on the front entrance so everyone can take cheap shots at you if You fail ( i did not fail my Gcses's if your wondering or not giving a fucI<).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)
    Lol, this thread could easily be about where/who u wanna have sex with...
    this is probably one of the funniest things ive read by anyone on ukl since i joined... RESPECT (even its not worth much from me lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bleeper)
    All of your schools are amatiures when it comes to humiliating people although my school does not tell people their results by phone. they are so nice as to put your results on the front entrance so everyone can take cheap shots at you if You fail ( i did not fail my Gcses's if your wondering or not giving a fucI<).
    that's how snobby over-competetive arrogant boys/girls are produced- schools must have surely realised this by now?!

ReputationRep:
    your school sucks even more than mine

ReputationRep:
    No school canmatch my own, it has loads of facilities but claim to be pretty poor and aall the maths teachers i have ever known are evil.

ReputationRep:
    No school canmatch my own, it has loads of facilities but claim to be pretty poor and aall the maths teachers i have ever known are evil.
    st ignatius! (i checked yer profile) lol am i glad i didnt go there now. i wasnt churchy enough for them.

but i went to st ignatius primary!

ReputationRep:
    no maths teachers are normal, ive had two for my alevels - one was an alcoholic who left for drinks mid lesson; while the other was so shy that he was scared to say anything in lessons

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jools)
    Lol, this thread could easily be about where/who u wanna have sex with...
    hahaha. and i was gonna say in the toilets :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    st ignatius! (i checked yer profile) lol am i glad i didnt go there now. i wasnt churchy enough for them.

but i went to st ignatius primary!

LOL
    LOL

so did i what year did you leave ileft in1998 and had ms lovelock as my teacher. Know one can argue with how evil my school is . Kilzen knew the school by its reputation and he does not go there

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.