Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to get. I can see being at the top of a grade of all my subjects, just missing out on the next grade.

I'm hoping for at least A grades in English and History. And the rest, only god knows. I keep trying to picture the sheets and wonder what all the grades will look lined up.

I'll keep a watch out for how the person looks when handing me them out. Either way, I don't think I'm going to reveal them on UK-L. In fact I may not open them at all.

ReputationRep:
    I've got over the ******** myself stage and into the pragmatic stage - I'll get 11 good grades, most above B, and that's enough to move on and up

ReputationRep:
    Seriously GCSE people. Calm down. It'll all be okay. As long as you get 5 A*-C grades you'll be fine. And even if you don't it'll still be fine.

You'll all exceed your expectations. I know I did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wise One)

You'll all exceed your expectations. I know I did.
    I wont, I know so. I don't care anymore, gone past that stage.

ReputationRep:
    Ah. If you are thinking that you won't exceed your expectations then your expectations are lower than you think you are so you'll be suprised when you actually do quite well. By expecting the worst, you can only do better.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.