Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    have n e of u lot started this an if so wot is ur c'work on, ne decent sitez that can help with this c'work (OCR MEI syllabus)!!

ReputationRep:
    well ppl, ne help at all jus an idea, no askin u 2 gimme ya c'work jus sum ideaz n sitez which could help me, ne other tipz on dis coursework??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kam130)
    U need 2 shut ur phukin face u ****, u need to get a personality and not act hard and funny on the internet u nobjockey!
    That's ironic

ReputationRep:
    im just still wondering who she was having the argument with as it had only been her posting up to that point! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by faa)
    im just still wondering who she was having the argument with as it had only been her posting up to that point! lol
    llol....ye, and no details what so ever on the coursework...hasnt tried googling either

ReputationRep:
    btw ppl i woz argueing with sum1 else, who took the piss out of me when i was asking for help, hez deleted his post now, but it woz on before, he deleted 2 make me look stupid like so, btw im talkin bout S2 coursework OCR MEI, i was wanderin if u lot have n e advice or ideas on this piece of coursework and are there n e useful sitez 2 help me with it, plz?

ReputationRep:
    help plz ppl, ive got an idea of height vs weight of football stars or is this 2 common or 2 easy??

ReputationRep:
    have n e of u lot started this an if so wot is ur c'work on, ne decent sitez that can help with this c'work (OCR MEI syllabus)!!
    Look, I really can't understand the whole of what you're saying, since you've written practically the whole thing in text message language, But I can say that in my course (edexcel) there was no S2 coursework.

I would even go so far as to say S2 is easier than S1, but I'll have to wait unitl thursday before I can make that judgement. There's coursework for S3 though.

ReputationRep:
    2 b honest im sure u can work out wot i woz sayin, u were jus tryna annoy me by sayin it an then deleting the post so dont tell me i got the attitude, i jus need some advice not an argument so dont start 1, i was jus wandering of height vs weight is a good coursework idea 4 S2?

ReputationRep:
    2 b honest im sure u can work out wot i woz sayin, u were jus tryna annoy me by sayin it an then deleting the post so dont tell me i got the attitude, i jus need some advice not an argument so dont start 1, i was jus wandering of height vs weight is a good coursework idea 4 S2?
    ur so pathetic...

ReputationRep:
    and y is dat, wot have i dun, ive jus explained myself, im sorry, what more do u want?

ReputationRep:
    and y is dat, wot have i dun, ive jus explained myself, im sorry, what more do u want?
    i wasnt even startin an argument with u and ur like "dont start 1" i mean ur here to ask for help atleast know the manners of asking for help...my 1st post was a mere suggestion that u should not write in txt messaging format, as peole will find it hard to understand u...this was proved as another member pointed it out to u...and my suggestion was merely for ur own benefit so members can undertsand ur post and provide useful help...

i hope u see my point... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ye i do now, newayz bak 2 d thread, height vs weight is it a good project idea or not, is it 2 common, 2 easy?

ReputationRep:
    wot examination board r u doing?

ReputationRep:
    (ocr Mei)

ReputationRep:
    ye i do now, newayz bak 2 d thread, height vs weight is it a good project idea or not, is it 2 common, 2 easy?
    i have done this in GCSE there is not much scope in this project to carry out a full investigation as of S2 level...i would look for something more complex perhaps a survey...

ReputationRep:
    what about stuff like, 100m vs weight or long jump vs 100m, for S2 c'work?

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 18, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

Maths

Maths Forum posting guidelines

Not sure where to post? Read the updated guidelines here

Equations

How to use LaTex

Writing equations the easy way

Student revising

Study habits of A* students

Top tips from students who have already aced their exams

Study Planner

Create your own Study Planner

Never miss a deadline again

Polling station sign

Thinking about a maths degree?

Chat with other maths applicants

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.