The Student Room Group

Was this jealousy?

At college, on my way I pick up a girl. She is a good friend.

In our social circle there is another girl, not sure if I like her or if she likes me but I am somewhat interested. Being shy it's hard to ask he out.

Anyway to the point, last night in the group chat, I told the first girl I will be a little late when picking her up, and told her not to worry.

So today, later in the evening before a lesson, me and the 2nd girl are talking, and other friend is there. She suddenly mumbles words about i always pick the other girl up, she said other things but didn't quite understand. (I feel the only reason she mentioned it because of the message in the group chat).

Anyway she then says how I only gave her one lift and have given the other girl loads. (Only reason why I don't drive her around as she has her own car)

But I think this is a bit of jelously right?
Reply 1
Sounds like it she is a little bit jealous. Strange she mentioned it in the group chat where everyone can see though, maybe she wanted a bit of attention.
Sounds like some potential for a little jealousy. Now, is the time to offer to pick her up for something regardless of the fact she has a car. Then the next couple of times offer to pick her up...... but not the others.... then its just the two of you. You're going to have to be brave and put the shyness behind you if you want this to move forward.
Yeah probably she was a bit jealous. If you are interested in her a bit then maybe make it obvious that you don't like the other one you keep giving lifts.
Reply 4
Original post by Hopefully1
Sounds like some potential for a little jealousy. Now, is the time to offer to pick her up for something regardless of the fact she has a car. Then the next couple of times offer to pick her up...... but not the others.... then its just the two of you. You're going to have to be brave and put the shyness behind you if you want this to move forward.

Thanks, a little jealous may mean she likes me. I think I will ask her out
Reply 5
Maybe she is but it depends on her personality.

Maybe she feels you are not being fair but either way why get used?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending