The Student Room Group

Business GCSE Difficulty?

How hard is Business GCSE to get an A/A* (7/8) in, out of 10, 1 being the easiest 10 being the hardest?
Also, is it marked 1-9 (G-A*) or Pass, Merit, Distinction like BTEC?
I've been getting very mixed responses from people in the years above who've taken the subject, some say it's extremely easy whilst others say differently, i'd appreciate extra opinions!
Reply 1
If you are taking it in 2017 or 2018 then it will be A*-G grades. As far as GCSEs go it is about average in difficulty (Art is easy, modern languages and Computer Science are hard).
It will be very easy if you've studied for the test. I just gave my business studies IGCSE paper last week (feb/march 2017 examinations). I expect an A* and trust me you'll be able to score an A or A* too. Reading the mark schemes of all papers will help, if not all then the mark schemes of most recent ones. you will get to know how to answer the questions, the specific terms/words required in definitions to gain full 2 marks. you'll also notice that many questions are of the same type. Reading mark schemes will really help. My teacher suggested our class do this, for me and my friends it really was a great idea. sorry if my reply isn't the answer to your question and doesn't fulfill your requirements.
thanks
Reply 3
its not difficult, its just boring

Quick Reply

Latest