Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Since we’re in a reminiscent mood, what was your most embarrassing moments/memories at school

Mine was mistaking a guy for a girl, not an impressive start to sixth form :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkfairy)
    Since we’re in a reminiscent mood, what was your most embarrassing moments/memories at school

Mine was mistaking a guy for a girl, not an impressive start to sixth form :confused:
    I did that! When I was 8 i started a new school halfway through the year and there was this really girly looking boy called jared- long hair and everything! So i assumed he was a girl and i even put it in a venn diagram thing (in the middle- it was "girls" and "members of the form ds") I felt really bad forever after it was put on the wall and my mistake was noticed.....

ReputationRep:
    we were doing hurdles ages and i thought i was fantastic enough to jump them from a meter away...i wasnt and landed right on top off the dam thing and landed in a heap on the grass. it would have been ok if it wasnt in front of half the year group

stairs also helped add to embarassing moments :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Trying to pull a teacher.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hornblower)
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    details please hornblower

ReputationRep:
    lol, what's wrong with that? Any guy who chooses to look like a girl shouldn't complain if he's called a girl.

ReputationRep:
    Caught filing my nails by my new history teacher. I must have looked like a complete ditz, but it was a habit I aquired from my Psychology who used to file her nails while teaching :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    When the teacher caught me photocopying my breasts. That was very embarrasing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyst)
    When the teacher caught me photocopying my breasts. That was very embarrasing.
    hehe, why were you doing that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    hehe, why were you doing that?
    For a laugh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyst)
    For a laugh.
    oh right! hoe did they turn out?

ReputationRep:
    results day 2004: knocking a wasp down my back and getting stung like 8 times and running around screaming like a lunatic xDDD

ReputationRep:
    Can I get a copy?? lol!

ReputationRep:

a lot of people have done it, but i've called female teachers "mum" at the top of my voice more than once. which is quite embarrassing. it's been a long time since i last did it though...

ReputationRep:
    Well, I've had a wet soggy tissue ball thrown at my head while pissing in the urinal trays. My glasses fell off into the urinal tray and the water from the tissue ball dripped down so it looked like I had wet myself. I had to pick the glasses out of a soggy sandwich (already in the urinals) and clean them myself. Luckily urine is sterile (so it wasn't too bad) but it is humiliating when everybody laughed as I walked outside.

From that moment on , I use the cubicals only! But I am still at risk from stink bombs, etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by winged_hippo)
    a lot of people have done it, but i've called female teachers "mum" at the top of my voice more than once. which is quite embarrassing. it's been a long time since i last did it though...
    i know but he wouldn't stop pestering me for a bit. he was pretty upset, saying did i think he was 'feminine', 'gay', 'girly looking', how could I mistake him for a girl, i think i knocked his self confidence back a bit.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: You tried to pull a teacher.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleMissShine)
    :eek: You tried to pull a teacher.
    Its nothing big, I had a relationship with my English teacher.

ReputationRep:
    Mine was when my pervy maths teacher was talking to me and then he looked at my errr.... chest and i was like 'can you MAKE it anymore obvious?' but then i realised that my button was undone and like EVERYOINE could see my bra.

*shudders*

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.