Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Embarrassing moments at school watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    mine wasnt actually at scool, but it was in a park, with some friends from my scool when we saw our spanish teacher his wife and his 2 lil babies, and i erm thought it would be 'funny' to yell out (the friend with me was called charlotte) 'hey! charlotte wants to suck your ****! she wants to shag u! charotte wants to give u hed!'...not so funny when i returned to scool and saw my teacher again..

ReputationRep:
    hahaha ahem...
    I've remembered a new one of those now, which i thought i had repressed beyond all possibility of recollection.
    I don't know whether it was worse than the play that i wore a dress in, but it was a different type of embarrasment, although it was in another play...

I don't think i'll talk about it actually...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    hahaha ahem...
    I've remembered a new one of those now, which i thought i had repressed beyond all possibility of recollection.
    I don't know whether it was worse than the play that i wore a dress in, but it was a different type of embarrasment, although it was in another play...

What?! You can't do that - talk it up, then not tell the story :mad:

ReputationRep:
    well, it happened 4 months ago in school... we had a dance programme to be performed on the stage in front of the whole school... we prepared damn nicely... and the show was almost lovely the best of all.. but at the end i spoiled it... at the end music all of us had to go behind and something like that.. but i forgot that.i came forward grinning doing some dance step... my friend hissed me to come back but i didnt hear...i came forward doing some dance step.. then stricked me... almost the school was laughing... oh my god.. i was totlly embarrased... but i thought of performing some nice dance moves and by the time all the other people came from behind.. people who understood what i had done still keep on laughing at me..... the thought of itmakes me go red like a tomato

ReputationRep:
    hahaha ahem...

hey come on..... open your mouth and tell

come on...come on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    What?! You can't do that - talk it up, then not tell the story :mad:
    I had second thoughts about it. Telling people the story about the time i had to wear a dress in a play was embarrasing enough, but that wasn't because of anything particularly i did.

This story is alot worse for me, and i don't think i should tell it.

ReputationRep:
    This story is alot worse for me, and i don't think i should tell it.
    I think you should

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezza)
    I think you should
    No... i think i've been embarrased enough on here in my time.

ReputationRep:
    then a little bit more wont hurt

ReputationRep:
    The more the merrier! =)

ReputationRep:
    I once went into assembly with my jumper on backwards until one of the girls in my class told me so embarrasing Everyone saw me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    then a little bit more wont hurt
    No, i'm trying to be a new iluvatar now i'm back.
    The sort of guy who doesn't keep walking into lamp-posts (oops!).
    Well thats just an example, but... well i hope you get the point.

ReputationRep:
    ~~(not at school)
    With my best mate at some game arcade when i was 8....i had no money so his older bro exchanged those silver token things...before long they were finished so i wandered back to the pinball machines and thought i saw him, went up and wacked his leg saying, 'Edward, GIVE ME SOME MORE MONEY!' some total stranger turns around and i went bright red, did a nervous smile and ran off!

Another time at the local swimming centre with the same friend...his Dad was coming round to pick me up so i wore my swimmers underneath my summer dress....we had a great time until the end when i went to the changeroom and realised i'd left my undies at home :eek: oh well, jsut sit with my legs tight on the way back home, i thought. BUT THEN parents called and said to stay at my friend's house cos we were going out to dinner later! My friend wanted to play chase...i was running really carefullly (if that's poss?!) and he caught the edge of my dress. INstinctively, i screamed before bum came into full view and he leapt back completely surprised, giving me a 'what's ur prob' look...still haven't told him what really happened that day!

ok, at school now:
    Last year during a Maths lesson my best friend asked if i had a highlighter (she sat in the row beside me, 2 seats down...yes our freaky teacher assigned our places at teh start.) I held up a pink one, but she shook her head and said she wanted yellow! *teacher still writing on the board with his back turned* As a joke I pretended to be completely offended and held up the pink highlighter and mouthed 'i'm sorry' while shaking my head dramatically...I looked up to see my friend's reaction, only to catch the eye of the teacher who had just turned around!! I quickly closed my mouth to look as if i was thinking hard...he just raised one eyebrow and looked concerned--- i seriously thought he was gonna mention to the whole class how i was talking to a pen!!!

hehehe

ReputationRep:
    In year 8 I got knocked out playing wait for it...... rounders! I was running 2 base when I failed to notice a fielder in front of me. I was very winded cos the guy was bigger than me and passed out for a few seconds. When i woke up I thought I had just woken up in the morning, I was late afternoon! The kid really hasn't grown since and we're now in 6th form together, so I can knock him out now!

ReputationRep:
    Haven't thought of anything for me yet (sure i will soon though!!) But there r two of my friends Damien Cox + Philip Lockard who have grown up together and always have to take the piss out of one another. Anyway they were having a bit of a **** match in the middle of the north wing shouting @ one another from opposite sides. Anyway Ip said something about Coxy being gay so Coxy turned round and yelled back at him (without thinking - as you'll soon realise!!) "Unlike you Lockard, I prefer Men!!!"

Oops.... don't u jus hate it when u get ur words muddled!!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    One of my friends was at a party when their history teacher came up to them (drunk) and apoligised for her lessons being so s*it before passing out. I mean, what is one supposed to say at such a moment? :confused:

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.