I'm a guy and I hate receiving oral sex...No, seriously...

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
SamC96
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Ok so, As it says in the title I hate receiving oral sex, it just grosses me out and is an instant turn-off. Whenever girls have done it to me in the past I got super uncomfortable and just wanted it to be over as soon as possible. Now, I hate receiving oral sex but I absolutely love and I mean LOVE giving it, to the point where I enjoy it more than actual sex. It's sort of a weird loop, I give oral sex very very regularly which means I get better at it, getting better at it makes her go crazy and that in turn sends me over the edge.

I've told my friends that I don't like blowjobs and and they looked at me like I was mentally challenged. From what I've heard men are supposed to love that sort of thing so what's wrong with me?
Jay Caz
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SamC96)
Ok so, As it says in the title I hate receiving oral sex, it just grosses me out and is an instant turn-off. Whenever girls have done it to me in the past I got super uncomfortable and just wanted it to be over as soon as possible. Now, I hate receiving oral sex but I absolutely love and I mean LOVE giving it, to the point where I enjoy it more than actual sex. It's sort of a weird loop, I give oral sex very very regularly which means I get better at it, getting better at it makes her go crazy and that in turn sends me over the edge.

I've told my friends that I don't like blowjobs and and they looked at me like I was mentally challenged. From what I've heard men are supposed to love that sort of thing so what's wrong with me?
what the ****
username1842595
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Nothing is wrong with you. Not everybody needs to enjoy something. Its just personal preference.
SamC96
Rep:
(Original post by Jay Caz)
what the ****
Case in point...
starlieyed
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 5 years ago

Nothings wrong with you. Some people prefer one thing whilst others don't. Some females hate recieveing oral sex but look giving it. Others really like anal, but some are disgusted by it.

Just cause you don't like something or it doesn't stimulate you the way you want it to doesn't make it weird. Im sure you have other preferences right?
SamC96
Rep:
(Original post by Kalikuku)
Nothings wrong with you. Some people prefer one thing whilst others don't. Some females hate recieveing oral sex but look giving it. Others really like anal, but some are disgusted by it.

Just cause you don't like something or it doesn't stimulate you the way you want it to doesn't make it weird. Im sure you have other preferences right?
Yeah it just freaks me out because I have never met a man who dislikes blowjobs, in fact whenever the topic of sex comes up it seems to be the only thing they can talk about.
It's****ingWOODY
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I like blowjobs and all, but I wouldn't say I love them. Sex is more fun and I generally get more physical pleasure from tugging myself off than I have any BJ. BJs are great and all, but they're hardly a necessity in my sex life.
theathenerd
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I guess it's unusual that you don't like it... but everyone had a preference! I guess if it keeps happening then it's not just the fact that the girls haven't been good at it
starlieyed
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Yeah it just freaks me out because I have never met a man who dislikes blowjobs, in fact whenever the topic of sex comes up it seems to be the only thing they can talk about.
Well then your the first! Be unique :P
queenofswords
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
You're missing out fam.
Chicken.M.
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
They're actually my favourite thing in the world. Only thing that feels better is a blowjob on acid lol. 69 is my fav position

They're not that good if the girl is a noob though.
SamC96
Rep:
(Original post by ChickenMadness)
They're actually my favourite thing in the world. Only thing that feels better is a blowjob on acid lol. 69 is my fav position

They're not that good if the girl is a noob though.
I can't stand even a minute without pushing the girl away but I'll go down until she stops me or I dislocate my jaw 😂😂
study beats
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 5 years ago

your clearly trolling
SamC96
Rep:
(Original post by study beats)
your clearly trolling
Again, case in point
Chamberling
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
No way, depending on girl they can be even better than sex, drives me wild. Handjobs however, what is the point?
SamC96
Rep:
(Original post by Chamberling)
No way, depending on girl they can be even better than sex, drives me wild. Handjobs however, what is the point?
I could say the same about blowjobs. What do you find attractive about it? I mean, you're basically doing the same thing as sex but with her mouth instead, How is the sound of gagging (connected to vomit) not turn you off?
tomtjl
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I think you misspelled "I've never had good oral sex before"
Anonymous #1
Report 5 years ago
Yea I get this, I love to 'make my bfs day' but the idea of him doing me is ehhh not really a turn on tbh.
Bernie2016
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
aa
Somepersonhere
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I could say the same about blowjobs. What do you find attractive about it? I mean, you're basically doing the same thing as sex but with her mouth instead, How is the sound of gagging (connected to vomit) not turn you off?
I think this has generally the do with:

A girls face on your **** is awesome for most people.
A girls hand on your **** is way less awesome than her face.
X
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (20)
17.24%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (30)
25.86%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (62)
53.45%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
3.45%

Watched Threads