The Student Room Group

Places in Extra

I've looked at the number of places available for nursing through Extra, as I know a few people do get into nursing through Extra, but UCAS states there are 105 providers!! I know some of those are non NHS nursing, but majority of it is nursing related. People need to stop perpetuating that nursing is over subscribed and encourage people to enter nursing. I know removal of bursaries obviously won't have a good effect, but people still need to be encouraged to go into nursing if we want a good workforce.
Original post by PintoBeans
I've looked at the number of places available for nursing through Extra, as I know a few people do get into nursing through Extra, but UCAS states there are 105 providers!! I know some of those are non NHS nursing, but majority of it is nursing related. People need to stop perpetuating that nursing is over subscribed and encourage people to enter nursing. I know removal of bursaries obviously won't have a good effect, but people still need to be encouraged to go into nursing if we want a good workforce.

it's possible that a fair few of those universities havent updated ucas to get their listing removed which seems likely considering the amount of providers coming up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending