The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Odp intake 2017 - huddersfield

Hey all, I have received an offer from Huddersfield University for ODP 2017! Over the moon! I was wondering who else is starting this September?
Original post by Aamar Haroon
Hey all, I have received an offer from Huddersfield University for ODP 2017! Over the moon! I was wondering who else is starting this September?

Hi Aamar, Well done, that's great news!

If you have any specific questions about Huddersfield or student life etc. then do get in touch and we'll do our best to help you.

Also, look out for an email from us in May with a link to a closed Facebook group, so that you can start chatting to other applicants.

Best wishes,
Claire - UoH
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Hi, I have an interview on Tuesday.. I am really nervous as I am desperate to be successful and was wondering if you have any advice as somebody who has been through the process :smile: Thanks
Original post by emmamaclachlan
Hi, I have an interview on Tuesday.. I am really nervous as I am desperate to be successful and was wondering if you have any advice as somebody who has been through the process :smile: Thanks

Hey @emmamaclachlan

Sorry we missed your post :frown: we hope your interview went well on Tuesday!

If anyone else is looking for guidance, this page on our website is a good place to start: https://www.hud.ac.uk/undergraduate/howtoapply/interviewsauditionsandportfolios/

With best wishes,
Sarah - UoH
Hi Aamar. I was an ucas extra applicant and pleased to announce I will be starting in September too!
Look forward to meeting you.

C

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending