Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

need help with CAS Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I just finished my IGCSE Examinations. I have already decided which subjects to take in IB DP. I have 3 months until my school starts so I was planning to do CAS and study some subjects. What do I need to do for CAS and how do I prepare in 3 months. I am thinking that if I can prepare and study in my vacations I Won't have a lot of burden as school starts.

ReputationRep:
    Well CAS is your extra-curriculars so the only think for you to do is to decide what these activities will be and possibly make a weekly schedule.
    Soo if you dont already know, you need to pick at least three activities, one involving creativity, one sporty/active, and one where you volonterar/organise events and stuff. At the end of the IB, you should have done 50h in each category and completed an essay where you reflect.

Poll
Do you enjoy your job?
Applying to university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.