The Student Room Group

I messed everything up. HELP

I've messed up, and everything is ruined. My best friend won't talk to me, random people I don't even know don't like me because of what I did. My teachers are tired of my constant need for help. I've ruined everything and I've lost all hope. I don't know what to do.
Original post by Anonymous
I've messed up, and everything is ruined. My best friend won't talk to me, random people I don't even know don't like me because of what I did. My teachers are tired of my constant need for help. I've ruined everything and I've lost all hope. I don't know what to do.

First of all, what did you do? That might make it clearer for giving out the advice.
Reply 2

What is your problem ? I'd like to help if I can :h: ... but you need to give more details

Hey if you don't explain what happened nobody will be ale to help you. Although you feel like everything has gone wrong there are things that you must be grateful for. Don't lose hope.:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by MissVampire
First of all, what did you do? That might make it clearer for giving out the advice.

I've lied to so many people, and gotten people into trouble unnecessarily. I know now that it was wrong.
Reply 5
Original post by Vesniep
What is your problem ? I'd like to help if I can :h: ... but you need to give more details

I've lied to so many people, and gotten people into trouble unnecessarily. I know now that it was wrong.
Reply 6
Original post by Butterflyshy
Hey if you don't explain what happened nobody will be ale to help you. Although you feel like everything has gone wrong there are things that you must be grateful for. Don't lose hope.:smile:

What did you do? :lolwut:
Reply 8

I'm sorry for that :frown:
Not sure what you can do if you're not more specific though
Reply 9
Original post by Vesniep
I'm sorry for that :frown:
Not sure what you can do if you're not more specific though

My best friend is close to someone who I didn't really get along with. I got them into trouble by lying to the teacher's and saying she stole something from me. Now both my best friend, her friend and her friends hate me. I know it was wrong and I'm really sorry.
My best friend is close to someone who I didn't really get along with. I got them into trouble by lying to the teacher's and saying she stole something from me. Now both my best friend, her friend and her friends hate me. I know it was wrong and I'm really sorry.

It should be hard.
If I were you I'd tell them that I regretted the whole thing and move on with my life.
First month they'll remember it and it will be hard, but they will forget it at some point don't worry.
Good luck with that :smile:
'Why do we fall?'

So we can pick ourselves up again!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Own your mistake. Apologise and take your punishment. Get some new friends and just hope in time they forgive you.
Reply 13
Invite people to a get together and make an apology speech.
Work with a trusted teacher/school counsellor to work out a solution. There will be one!

You sound genuine, honest - great characteristics, now turn them to your advantage. If there is admitting to you, do that, quietly and calmly and your friends or even, at the moment, ex-friends will respect you and hopefully move on with you.

Please don't worry any more and please don't be so harsh on yourself. You owe it to yourself (never mind anyone else) to get some support and to work out a way to get ahead on this one. You may have messed up - who on earth hasn't? But it really is not the end of the world, honestly it is not. Your raw honesty will be appreciated and if it's not, well quite simply tell yourself that you did your best and that you'll make new friends (maybe, including, out of school?).

Take heart - you are not alone!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending